[| -- NT Suggestions: I'm looking for a great HD VIDEO CAMERA to purchase -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
pimp.gif
I'd love to get some opinions and suggestions.

There a specific brand I should be looking for? and I know nothing about this but do any of them Record in 1080p?

Originally Posted by tmukg21

found this through slickdeals, a start until the tech experts stop by
laugh.gif

http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=JVCGZHD10

my buddy picked that one up from slick deals awhile back, its pretty ill ....i got the panasonic that uses SD memory card ...i recommend the JVC w/ built in HDtho ...40gb is good enough...only problem i have with HD video camera is, i duno how to convert the file format so my computer can read it
embarassed.gif

I second getting Mino as well its compact and unless you're only gonna use this thing to record a professional show or family gatherings it's gonnalook kinda weird to be walking around with a full on camcorder

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I second getting Mino as well its compact and unless you're only gonna use this thing to record a professional show or family gatherings it's gonna look kinda weird to be walking around with a full on camcorder
laugh.gif
HD camcorder are small already ...we used it whenever wego on trips....we took it up for snowboard ..last season
pimp.gif
1080p

Hmmmm Sony? Canon?

and you have to convert the file to read on your Computer?

canon sucks butt.

my sony t-500 is really nice. yeah its no canon but youre askin for a camera that has HD. this gets the job done!

Back
Top Bottom