NT summit on my 21st birthday?

hahah. me and my friends where talking about it the other day... january 20 (saterday, the day the black/silver V's release) to be exact. yay or nay? i was thinking first, dinner at gordon biersch first, then war room... good idea to turn it into a NT summit?
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

^
you could go to gordon berisch. you're not even 21 yet...
Hella filthy!
MEMBER #1​

if you pay for me i'll go.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Gordon Biersch :pimp:
pimp.gif

love that place.
C.R.E.A.M.

sorry but what is "Gordon Biersch"

u havent been there or even seen it?! the wifey used to get me free meals cuz she was manager at AMC...too bad she dont work there anymore
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Quote:
sorry but what is "Gordon Biersch"

u havent been there or even seen it?! the wifey used to get me free meals cuz she was manager at AMC...too bad she dont work there anymore

yeah i have been there (i dont think you are talking to me, but whatever). its the restaurant at the top of pacific place. its pretty good with decent prices. not too much, not too cheap. i like it. and plus, my friend said you can sample beer there also (shot size), haha.

Quote:
Let Get It!!! My b-day is the 19th
MEMBER #1​

Are you paying to get us in??? :lol:
laugh.gif

If you go there it would be an NTer summit anyways...or it seems that way the handfull of times I have been there.

Back
Top Bottom