NT..TAKE THE COLOR QUIZ

eek.gif
This really describes me
http://colorquiz.com/

Feels obstructed in his desires and prevented from obtaining the things he regards as essential.

The tenacity and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties has become weakened. Feels overtaxed, worn out, and getting nowhere, butcontinues to stand his ground. He feels this adverse situation as an actual tangible pressure which is intolerable to him and from which he wants to escape,but he feels unable to make the necessary decision.

Clings to his belief that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs encouragement and reassurance. Applies very exacting standards to his choice of apartner and wants guarantees against loss or disappointment.

Egocentric and narcissistic and therefore quick to take offense. Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexualactivity but tends to hold aloof emotionally.
Needs release from stress. Longs for peace, tranquillity, andcontentment.

Tensions and stresses induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities or reserves of strength have led to considerableanxiety, and a sense of personal (but admitted) inadequacy. He seeks to escape into a more peaceful and problem-free situation, in which he will no longer haveto assert himself or contend with so much pressure.

Needs peace and quiet. Desires a close and faithful partner from whom to demand special consideration and unquestioning affection. If these requirements are not met, is liable to turn away and withdraw altogether.

Wow... if that ain't the truest online quiz result I ever read..... dude I JUST finished arguing with my girl not 2 minutes ago because I brought her allthe way to my crib from her house (1 hour round trip) and this broad straight ignored my requirements (Q.T., not sex...) and went to sleep on me. Then she gotpissed when I hopped out the bed like, "Well whatever, I'll just smoke a blunt and play 2K". So I took a L...twice! Man I just wanna roll up, eatthis pizza, and be left alone. This girl is driving me bonkers bruh..
smh.gif

[h3]Your Existing Situation[/h3]
Acts calmly, with the minimum of upset, in order to handle existing relationships. Likes to feel relaxed and at ease with his associates and those close to him.

[h3]Your Stress Sources[/h3]
Strives for straight-forward relationships, founded on mutual trust and understanding. Wishes to act only in conformity with his own convictions. Demands freedom to make his own decisions without being subjected to interference, outside influence, or the necessity of making compromises.

[h3]Your Restrained Characteristics[/h3]
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on who he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

[h3]Your Desired Objective[/h3]
His need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes him restless and he is driven by his desires and hopes. May try to spread his activities over too wide a field.

[h3]Your Actual Problem[/h3]
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

[h3]Your Actual Problem #2[/h3]Intensely critical of the existing conditions which he feels are disorganized or insufficiently clear-cut. Is therefore seeking some solution which will clarify the situation and introduce a more acceptable degree of order and method.

well damn
eek.gif

I am in shock!
eek.gif

didn't expect it to be that accurate...
eek.gif

eek.gif

I don't feel anything looking at some stupid colors. I just chose the cooler colors first.

"Under considerable stress due to the demands of the existing situation. Trying to extricate himself from the things which restrict him or tie himdown."

Becomes distressed when his needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that he has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

their very vague but i found this one amusing and surprisingly correct.

[table][tr][td] [h2]Your Restrained Characteristics[/h2] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom