NT Taking your girl to the club? yay or nay?

A BIG NAY
laugh.gif

nahh.. you just gonna end up dancing with her anyway. and you'd be salty if some dudes start dancing on her. id rather just dance with her at home
laugh.gif

i've done it before...it wasn't fun...mainly cuz it was his friend...his friends mistress and the two of us...ON MY BIRTHDAY...never again...

unless its his birthday and they have a table or something...but just for the hell of it? HELL NO

big NAY

nothing good can come of it.

with that said I've seen it done successfully before but the potential for drama is high.

what these dudes say is true BUT if your girl wants to go to the club it might as well be with you or she'll get mad and go with herfriends

Letting Your Girl out her cage in the basement is a BIIIG L...Shoot letting her leave the kitchen is a problem
Taking her to the club is just asking for trouble unless shes on a leash and has that muzzle on extra tight

JK

Don't take sand to the beach....I'd never take any chick to the club cuz after a few drinks you get wreckless and start eyeballin other chicks and sheWILL get mad

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Don't take sand to the beach....I'd never take any chick to the club cuz after a few drinks you get wreckless and start eyeballin other chicks and she WILL get mad

not if she's drunk too...drunk grinding FTW

Take sand to the beach much?

Can't front though, I've done it a few times and we usually just end of clowning people/talking $#!%, dancing, smashing in the car and going back in totalk more $#!% and watch drunk people make fools of themselves...

If you're with the homies and she's the only female in the group though, NO.

Back
Top Bottom