NT, tell me about your Euro Girl experiences

You dont gotta be in Europe to get euro girls. If she grew up in Europe, then it gets a thumbs up. Lets include Russia, for those that want to argueRussia isn't in a sense part of Europe

Always been a bit more intrigued, just because of the cultural differences and the language barrier.

They also seem to have a more open sexual culture there compared to North America.

Note: Please do not post Harlem Shake story. yes it is applicable in this thread, but we've all heard it before

^^^i haven't
ohwell.gif

European girls are pretty easy. If you have a decent amount of game then you can get some.

First one was on vacation in England, all you really have to be able to do is hold a conversation. In my experience nothing turns them off more than that overthe top cocky American. (You should also know that my friend is the epitome of a cocky American and he cleaned up while studying abroad in England).

Second and Third were on a school trip to Switzerland, just by talking and spitting my meager game. In terms of actually hooking up there isn't an enormousdifference between them and American girls. The main difference was in their confidence, they don't have that lame "Am I pretty to you?" selfconsciousness. This leads to a slightly more skilled and confident pleasure time.

A forein exchange student from my high school would tell me all her crazy orgy stories.
laugh.gif

the best! german chicks got what i like to call them low rider bootys, some how they still slender with a long back and thick behind. also since like EVERYdude is that blonde hair blue eye crap that girls love in the states, they hate it, so like if you are slightly tan or of another race you in there. neverthought id be so happy to be black in germany lol.

thanksgiving I was up in Cleveland..stopped thru a party and this bomb chick was there, short, pretty, lightskinned, curly hair. didnt talk to her much @ theparty but she found me on facebook and has been hitting me up since. turns out she's an exchange from London.
by the text convo's i'll be able to do the deed while im back in cleveland for new years

been to paris, hot girls..got a lot of smiles etc but i was with fam and dont speak french so i didnt get much work done.

this one time, at band camp, i was with this french chick, and she played the french horn, and like she like used it to like bone herself.

/sarcams

boredum at its best. going to euro this summer possibly, so i will keep up with this win of a thread

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Had to deal w/ my uncle's crazy French girlfriend. Didn't like her at all.

from Montreal?

heard that if you cant speak French there, they dont like you. and they give you attitude about it

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

European girls are pretty easy.
QFT.
Pretty much.

I wasn't a big fan of the huge language barrier between us, so after a couple of months of her not understanding every other word or just plain outmisunderstanding me. I just called it quits on her.

I have this jumpoff from Kyrgyzstan who lives in Dubai that is a soldier in the bed man she already knows what the deal is, loves it and takes it however Ideal it. Nothing better than going to town on a chick and hear that accent. Its enough to make you slip up if you aren't careful.

I am internationally known
smile.gif

Video

Spent a year in Holland. Females were generally overweight or classes. Therefore not many were gifted with the opportunity of smashing with me.

Spent a year in Russia.. alot of family in Russia.
Russia solidifies my theory that all females are to some degree, a prostitute. I.e. go for the man with $$. There will always be an exchange of [{}] for $$$$be it direct or indirect. However.. Russian females are more straight forward with it. You can pay any women for sexual intercourse, thus loosing anyintegrity.

Although, russian females > _*

Originally Posted by JuJu

the best! german chicks got what i like to call them low rider bootys, some how they still slender with a long back and thick behind. also since like EVERY dude is that blonde hair blue eye crap that girls love in the states, they hate it, so like if you are slightly tan or of another race you in there. never thought id be so happy to be black in germany lol.
laugh.gif
Real talk. It was a German chick that I had a coupleclasses with some thick thighs and a thick lil booty... and a long back. Kinds gave me the eye from time to time too.
smh.gif
If I see that chick walkin aroundcampus I gotta go for it.

English women are some of the friendlist women I've ever met. They dont care about race like over here...my boy took us to a club out there the nightbefore our returning flight. met some girls..they aint think i was from NY but i showed em my ID and they was with it. Pardon the @!# face

n16403627_31675853_1008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom