NT, tell me about your Euro Girl experiences

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I have this jumpoff from Kyrgyzstan who lives in Dubai that is a soldier in the bed man she already knows what the deal is, loves it and takes it however I deal it. Nothing better than going to town on a chick and hear that accent. Its enough to make you slip up if you aren't careful.

I am internationally known
smile.gif

Video
I met a chick from Kyrgyzstan this past summer. Man, I didn't even know that country existed lol. Since they're Eurasian, it bugged me outseeing an Asian looking girl speak with a Russian accent. Haven't closed the deal yet...
indifferent.gif
at myself

i was in vegas and pulled me a nice little russian
they are definitely more confident then the american women i was meeting
she was all natural .... the most perfect pair of breast ive seen in person
and the morning after we hung out the whole day ...no smash and dash

Originally Posted by JuJu

the best! german chicks got what i like to call them low rider bootys, some how they still slender with a long back and thick behind. also since like EVERY dude is that blonde hair blue eye crap that girls love in the states, they hate it, so like if you are slightly tan or of another race you in there. never thought id be so happy to be black in germany lol.
Tell some more stories.......

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

the best! german chicks got what i like to call them low rider bootys, some how they still slender with a long back and thick behind. also since like EVERY dude is that blonde hair blue eye crap that girls love in the states, they hate it, so like if you are slightly tan or of another race you in there. never thought id be so happy to be black in germany lol.
laugh.gif
Real talk. It was a German chick that I had a couple classes with some thick thighs and a thick lil booty... and a long back. Kinds gave me the eye from time to time too.
smh.gif
If I see that chick walkin around campus I gotta go for it.

germans are friendly people period...if you're military you'll get alot of love over there...

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Had to deal w/ my uncle's crazy French girlfriend. Didn't like her at all.

from Montreal?

heard that if you cant speak French there, they dont like you. and they give you attitude about it
sounds familiar...

My first experience with a Euro Girl was when I was in my junior year in high school.

I had saved up for a tour of Spain with a group of students from my Spanish class that my teacher was chaperoning. Our first stop on the trip was Costa DelSol, which is where Spanish people go to vacation. On our first day at the hotel we were all chilling by the pool when this oh-so-bad brunette with a slimbuild and ******* the size of melons came through and jumped in the pool. My Spanish wasn't great and she was with her mother and sister, so even though Iwanted to, I couldn't think of the right approach. I felt like a !+!@* for not having the guts to say something as we made eye contact a few times...

Later that night, in the dining area I was eating with a friend and in comes the same girl with her mother and sister. I didn't think I would see heragain, so I couldn't pass on the opportunity this time. I found some paper and as best I could, I wrote a short note with my name and my friend's name,distinguished myself ("the black one") and asked if she would meet us in the lobby at 7...

I made eye contact with her and waved the note and made sure she saw me leave it on the table. She quickly nodded not alerting her mother to what was going on.I left and hoped for the best.

When I got to the lobby at 7 there she was. Her (Eva) and her sister (Ana). We took them up to the room and tried to talk. I let them listen to my music andthen I showed them my sketch book. Eva liked my art and asked me to draw something for her. I agreed and said that I wanted to draw her, but I would need aphoto and an address to send it to once I was done. She was cool with taking some pics, so I started snapping.

While she was posing, I said to myself "$+@@ it, you'll never see her again" and got the nerve to ask her if she would mind if I got some toplesspics of her. She was cool with it and from there I got her to remove more clothing. No lie, this chick had the nicest ******* I had ever seen up until thatpoint, so I was ready to feel them. Once she was down to nothing but panties, I asked her to remove them as well. She told me that I would have to take myclothes off to get her to do that. I obliged and it was on...

Our trip was a week long and ended in Madrid. They were from Madrid so I told them what hotel we would be staying at. When we arrived in Madrid I called Eva upand she came to the hotel and we got down again. I missed the tour of the Prado and some other things those two days, but I had more fun chilling with her. Wetook the subway to her part of town and I got to see parts of Madrid that I would have otherwise not seen.

Not the first or last Euro Girl experience, but that was definitely the most memorable.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

My first experience with a Euro Girl was when I was in my junior year in high school.

I had saved up for a tour of Spain with a group of students from my Spanish class that my teacher was chaperoning. Our first stop on the trip was Costa Del Sol, which is where Spanish people go to vacation. On our first day at the hotel we were all chilling by the pool when this oh-so-bad brunette with a slim build and ******* the size of melons came through and jumped in the pool. My Spanish wasn't great and she was with her mother and sister, so even though I wanted to, I couldn't think of the right approach. I felt like a !+!@* for not having the guts to say something as we made eye contact a few times...

Later that night, in the dining area I was eating with a friend and in comes the same girl with her mother and sister. I didn't think I would see her again, so I couldn't pass on the opportunity this time. I found some paper and as best I could, I wrote a short note with my name and my friend's name, distinguished myself ("the black one") and asked if she would meet us in the lobby at 7...

I made eye contact with her and waved the note and made sure she saw me leave it on the table. She quickly nodded not alerting her mother to what was going on. I left and hoped for the best.

When I got to the lobby at 7 there she was. Her (Eva) and her sister (Ana). We took them up to the room and tried to talk. I let them listen to my music and then I showed them my sketch book. Eva liked my art and asked me to draw something for her. I agreed and said that I wanted to draw her, but I would need a photo and an address to send it to once I was done. She was cool with taking some pics, so I started snapping.

While she was posing, I said to myself "$+@@ it, you'll never see her again" and got the nerve to ask her if she would mind if I got some topless pics of her. She was cool with it and from there I got her to remove more clothing. No lie, this chick had the nicest ******* I had ever seen up until that point, so I was ready to feel them. Once she was down to nothing but panties, I asked her to remove them as well. She told me that I would have to take my clothes off to get her to do that. I obliged and it was on...

Our trip was a week long and ended in Madrid. They were from Madrid so I told them what hotel we would be staying at. When we arrived in Madrid I called Eva up and she came to the hotel and we got down again. I missed the tour of the Prado and some other things those two days, but I had more fun chilling with her. We took the subway to her part of town and I got to see parts of Madrid that I would have otherwise not seen.

Not the first or last Euro Girl experience, but that was definitely the most memorable.
pix or it never happened

Originally Posted by Ryda421

While she was posing, I said to myself "$+@@ it, you'll never see her again" and got the nerve to ask her if she would mind if I got some topless pics of her. She was cool with it and from there I got her to remove more clothing. No lie, this chick had the nicest ******* I had ever seen up until that point, so I was ready to feel them. Once she was down to nothing but panties, I asked her to remove them as well. She told me that I would have to take my clothes off to get her to do that. I obliged and it was on...
pix or it never happened
WORD.

I used to mess with a British girl two summers ago, accent was on point.
nerd.gif
Got too attached and took a L
frown.gif

Can't contribute much but - Had 2 german exchange students in my class, pounded both. They were hot as hell. Both claimed to be virgins, 1 def was, otherprobably was but can't really confirm. Brunette stayed for 6 months (she was cool as hell, definite virgin, body & face was just unfair
pimp.gif
) Blondefor a year (nice girl, but not as fun / cool as the other, she was clingy / bit of a simp. The prettier of the 2 but wasn't as appealing to me) Sex wasgood but it's not like it was some outrageously unmatched sexual experience because they were european
laugh.gif
Though I think it's more the culture of sexin europe that is a lot different / more open. I wouldn't know though, I'm just guessing
laugh.gif

European girls>>>>American girls......they take a aggressive, confident, sexually free no nonsense approach to hook ups which works perfectly forless than proactive guys like me.
pimp.gif
I aint got time for the jibba jabba.

I was born in Poland, and I go back to visit my grandmother and godmother fairly often. I usually hang out with my best friend's cousin out there since shelives close, is 2 years older than me, and has really hot friends. I don't know how girls in other European countries are, but just because of the way Iact, talk, dress; I pretty much can charm any Polish chick. It has to be the type of vibe and confidence that seems to wear off of you growing up in NYC.Though at the same time, I can use the I'm from there game since I speak accent-less English and Polish.

For those requesting pics, I hate to disappoint, but the only ones I have are in an album back at my parents' house 2000 miles away.

Pics or not though, it happened.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

laugh.gif
Real talk. It was a German chick that I had a couple classes with some thick thighs and a thick lil booty... and a long back. Kinds gave me the eye from time to time too.
smh.gif
If I see that chick walkin around campus I gotta go for it.
germans are friendly people period...if you're military you'll get alot of love over there...
ahitler.jpg

Our trip was a week long and ended in Madrid. They were from Madrid so I told them what hotel we would be staying at. When we arrived in Madrid I called Eva up and she came to the hotel and we got down again. I missed the tour of the Prado and some other things those two days, but I had more fun chilling with her. We took the subway to her part of town and I got to see parts of Madrid that I would have otherwise not seen.

That was a real smooth approach man. Much respect dude.

Back
Top Bottom