NT Tell when you have seen karma in effect...Vol. Payback is a _____!

so yesterday i was at work(sears) and there is the lady who is always in the kids department until about 10 or 20 min after we close...
i was working in the mens department(downstairs, kids is upstairs) so im smiling and what not(not knowing what is about to happen) this is around 5 or 6 pm
ok fastforward to about 8:57 pm(we close at nine) i see this lady walking towards me...im like
eek.gif
 she says ol dude upstairs told her that the register was closed(WHICH IS A LIE, WE NEVER CLOSE REGISTERS UNTILL ERRRBODY GET THE !%+% OUT THE STORE)
anyways this lady takes FOREVER...
needless to say i didnt get out that night until about 20 30 min after everybody else.
well dude tries it again today but with a different customer...
the lady comes down saying the same thing...im like
indifferent.gif

well turns out i get the lady to apply for a credit card(we get money for this, and this goes towards our stats and what not)
son comes down stairs like
laugh.gif
 then he sees what im doin and his face goes
eek.gif
 to
mad.gif
.....lol me im like
happy.gif

so NT, tell when you have seen karma in effect

Had to read it twice to get it but he's saying karma got his co-worker back because the customer he turned down applied for a credit card with him instead of his co-worker. And he gets paid when customers get the credit cards so he took his co-workers money. Right?

Originally Posted by capone125

Had to read it twice to get it but he's saying karma got his co-worker back because the customer he turned down applied for a credit card with him instead of his co-worker. And he gets paid when customers get the credit cards so he took his co-workers money. Right?

YES
pimp.gif

this is why we have people that get juiced about pushing 2 pages of writing into a 4 page "essay."

WHAT IS YOUR POINT??

we weren't there. tell us the story. and make it logical. are you telling us this woman is in the store until after closing EVERY DAY? and she buys something EVERY DAY? you selling her on a crappy credit card isn't karma, its her being clueless and ready to cop some elmos on visa's dime.

I was at a Chinese buffet and I was making fun of my little sister, and she said that "Karma will get back at you".

I told her that "If Karma comes, I'mma slap that ***** in her face". Next day, I got in a car crash.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

so yesterday i was at work(sears) and there is the lady who is always in the kids department until about 10 or 20 min after we close...
i was working in the mens department(downstairs, kids is upstairs) so im smiling and what not(not knowing what is about to happen) this is around 5 or 6 pm
ok fastforward to about 8:57 pm(we close at nine) i see this lady walking towards me...im like
eek.gif
 she says ol dude upstairs told her that the register was closed(WHICH IS A LIE, WE NEVER CLOSE REGISTERS UNTILL ERRRBODY GET THE !%+% OUT THE STORE)
needless to say i didnt get out that night until about 20 30 min after everybody else.
indifferent.gif

well turns out i get the lady to apply for a credit card(we get money for this, and this goes towards our stats and what not)
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 to
mad.gif
.....lol me im like
happy.gif

Is that the same  lady that ya'll found sleeping on one of the beds after you had closed?  That story had me
laugh.gif

- we invite females to come over before going out to the club, we provide all the essentials. smokes, diff. types of liquor, etc.
- rewind 1 hour before - i go out of my way to pick one of the females up
- females get there we're all having a great time
- fat female friend is the designated driver
- we ask for a ride to the club, no space. cool.
- we then ask for a ride a few blocks up so we can catch the metro and she tells us to get out of the car, in an extremely rude manner
- we don't end up going with them or even out to club
indifferent.gif
. fast forward 30 mins i get a text from one of the other females telling us that some dude dropped his glass on the big chicks foot and she ended up going home early due her injury.

granted me and my boy took some L's, i'd be lying if i didn't enjoy hearing about her misfortunes. can't even front.

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by MrWavez

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
 to
mad.gif
.....lol me im like
happy.gif

Is that the same  lady that ya'll found sleeping on one of the beds after you had closed?  That story had me
laugh.gif

yes
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom