NT the goons got me

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

damn

you in the bay too huh?

Yea they were out here on the turf using my Credit Cards and !*!+ too. When I called to cancel them the Discover people said one of my cards had been used just minutes ago on 72nd and Bancroft. Dumb suckas used it at a gas station too so they probably on tape but you know OPD aint about doin no police work smh

Edit: Nah SHWAP I moved back to Oakland a while ago

especially with all this occupy oakland @+$ goin on
30t6p3b.gif

keep your head up fam

Yo, T.. what part of the Town you stay in? The Wast?

I just got moved for work so I'm in Emeryville. Dudes from the West are the GRIMIEST
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@#$% ain't even funny, stay up OP plus make sure your insurance company doesn't try to screw you over

not to be nosy or anything but what actually did you have taken

I know the feeling somewhat. My motorcycle was stolen a couple months ago. Right before my birthday no less. A week later I got the call of a lifetime that they pulled some guy over on it since he took off the license plate. I thought she was a goner for sure.

That feeling for that whole week was on some rape type stuff. Then when I got it back it was a bad feeling of someone else taking the bike and riding it. Felt bad all around.

Hope you get some resolution. Good luck OP.

That !%* happened to me in April

its one of the wackest feelings on the real

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Welcome to the club. When I first moved out of the house up to Sacramento, my apt. got robbed 3 days before Christmas. They took my TV's, Playstation, Jordan's, Car keys and car. Not to mention all Christmas presents under the tree. To add salt to the wound, they took my food out of my freezer. Thats some bull! 
30t6p3b.gif
Wow cold blooded

Sucks , I hate thieves with a passion.
Even tho you don't think the cops will help try to get some cooperation. 

Saw on the news that Oakland is terrible .. with a lot of crime and violence. . going on right now..

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by skills

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Inside job.
When I got licked... This was the case.
nerd.gif
 not about that life... what this mean? When you got licked it was an inside job
sick.gif

real life...
a lick is when someone is gunna rob someone... "hitting a lick."

so when he says he got licked... he got robbed.

get with the owner of that gas station, ID these clowns, call Discovery, find otu when they using it

get your stuff back

Damn I'd be mad,

Probably someone you know or a friend's friend, don't think they decided to bust in a random place, they knew what was in there...

And I agree Home Insurance is a joke.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn homey, I live in Oakland but I'm up in the East Oakland Hills, up above the Oakland Zoo

Sucks, good luck with the insurance co.

either someone has been watching you or its been an inside job. they knew when you left your house unattended and they knew what was in there

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You are in luck, I have recently come into a couple of laptops, a couple of other televisions, a ps3, a camera, and some jewelry I could sell you for cheap. Let me know if I can help, I'm just getting some gas

Just playing, dude.  That sucks.
laugh.gif
I remember when some NTer posted a I lost/somebody stole my wallet thread and then somebody else makes a "NT it's my lucky day I found a wallet with 500 cash in it!"

There's no way you can track down your stuff in this day and age?

Were your laptops Macbooks?

You should follow up with the credit card company and the gas station. Something has to come out of this OP.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom