NT the goons got me

ham city

Banned
Seen this thread countless times I guess now its my turn.

Came home yesterday and and found one of my TVs on the floor at the front door. Idk why they left it but they got everything else. A couple of laptops, a couple of other televisions, a ps3, a camera, and some jewelry. Not much I know but it still feels bad man.

Luckily I just bought a 1TB HD last week and backed up everything on my lap top.

Insurance are a bunch of crooks too.

ohwell.gif

as long as it was nothing personal that got stolen then its alright. as long as you got insurance then it will help get your items back.

Did you leave your place unlocked by accident or was it a break-in?

Either way, that sucks big time. Pester the insurance companies to reimburse you.

they could've been targeting your place for a while. Did you have any parties recently at your place? Do you normally have visitors?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

A couple of laptops, a couple of other televisions, a ps3, a camera, and some jewelry. Not much I know but it still feels bad man.
damn OP that's a lot as far as I'm concerned.  
Good luck with insurance and be thankful you or your family weren't injured

the worst feeling...
not even that stuff was taken, but that some !+%*$+@###*# that feels like
he ain't got to work was in your crib going through all you #%#@ picking out
what he wants
mad.gif
mad.gif

Pics?

I remember last two dudes posted pics of their ransacked house and vandalized/looted car.

They busted in through a window, some time between 2pm when I left for work and 4pm. Everything was locked

Damn. Grimey $#%# dudes.
30t6p3b.gif

Keep good spirits bro, don't let it get to you too much.

But still try to get some kind of reimbursement though.

What's the justification for stealing? Is there like a legitimate reason for robbing someone? Either way, keep your head up OP, and hope you get your stuff back.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

damn

you in the bay too huh?

Yea they were out here on the turf using my Credit Cards and !*!+ too. When I called to cancel them the Discover people said one of my cards had been used just minutes ago on 72nd and Bancroft. Dumb suckas used it at a gas station too so they probably on tape but you know OPD aint about doin no police work smh

Edit: Nah SHWAP I moved back to Oakland a while ago

You are in luck, I have recently come into a couple of laptops, a couple of other televisions, a ps3, a camera, and some jewelry I could sell you for cheap. Let me know if I can help, I'm just getting some gas

Just playing, dude.  That sucks.

man that sucks op, like others said, i wouldn't be be suprised if it was an inside job.

on a side note, no tough guy talk or nothin but i wish i would catch someone in the act of trying to break into my house. they can't call the police regardless of what i do to them since they'd be confessing to committing burglary.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You are in luck, I have recently come into a couple of laptops, a couple of other televisions, a ps3, a camera, and some jewelry I could sell you for cheap. Let me know if I can help, I'm just getting some gas

roll.gif
i knew someone would do this. Still sucks OP, just dont dwell on it, try to use it as motivation to get/move to a better place.

Welcome to the club. When I first moved out of the house up to Sacramento, my apt. got robbed 3 days before Christmas. They took my TV's, Playstation, Jordan's, Car keys and car. Not to mention all Christmas presents under the tree. To add salt to the wound, they took my food out of my freezer. Thats some bull! 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom