NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

If OJ did it it’s because he has CTE.

Yes because giant human beings who hit people for a living clearly only would become violent after their their career is over

The dude said he would go back to her grave sight and curse at her because “she should have listened to him”....do you really need someone to spell this one out for you?

spark notes on that oj special ? did he admit what happened that he actually did it? if so how does he get away with this

A circle jerk of OJ haters breaking down an old interview like game film withtheie biased opinions

He gives a hypothetical account of what may have happened. Says he blacked out and came back to blood everywhere.

Double Jeopardy laws protect him from any sort of prosecution

Should’ve listened about all those drug dealers and mobsters she was hanging around with. I’d yell at her grave too

Her sister was with a mafia hit man. That restaurant Ron worked at was like the trap spot for rich people. They ignored a lot of stuff because the OJ story was more appealing.

I'm surprised this many people even watched that special last night.
I personally got OJ fatigue. Let this big head ***** go away for good.
I think he did it, but because it went the other way and white America just won't accept it, it will always be talked about.
The ESPN documentary did a fantastic job covering all this and it's place in our modern society.

Yes because giant human beings who hit people for a living clearly only would become violent after their their career is over

The dude said he would go back to her grave sight and curse at her because “she should have listened to him”....do you really need someone to spell this one out for you?
My cousin overdosed on drugs and left his baby momma and kids behind. His baby momma goes to his grave and yells at him for not listening to her. Seems plausible.

I still don’t believe OJ did it tho.

LAPD was so dead set on making OJ the suspect. They refuse to do any type of investigation into Nicole’s and Ron’s personal life. I heard the restaurant Ron worked at was a mob spot and Nicole’s sister dated a mob hit man. Also have to wonder why none of their friends took the stand on their behalf outside of Faye.

Watching what i watched yesterday, I don’t think he was capable of pulling a killing like that off.

Well, I think there's two different discussions to be had.

Whether OJ is guilty or not is easy, he's not guilty. He's innocent. For christ's sake they meddled with evidence, had a racist cop collecting evidence, clear as day that he wasn't guilty and largely because of what you said, the ineptness of the LAPD

However, whether he did it or not isn't the same.

You see insanity I see a guy trying to cope with the fact that the entire world believes he’s a murderer. He’s trying to laugh the pain away. Poor guy.

I can't wrap my mind around the mindset of someone who would give a "hypothetical" account of how he would have killed his ex wife.

I didn't do it, BUT...hypothetically, IF I DID do it, I would have xyz...

Like what the **** :rofl: :rofl:

If your dad killed your mom, and his evidence is all over the crime scene...and your dad says "No I didn't kill your mom, but hypothetically, if I did kill your mom, I would have done this..." and his hypothetical story lines up exactly with the evidence, IMO no one in this thread would think that their dad did not kill their mom.

You see insanity I see a guy trying to cope with the fact that the entire world believes he’s a murderer. He’s trying to laugh the pain away. Poor guy.
Yup, not to mention he lost his babby momma.

I can't wrap my mind around the mindset of someone who would give a "hypothetical" account of how he would have killed his ex wife.

I didn't do it, BUT...hypothetically, IF I DID do it, I would have xyz...

Like what the **** :rofl: :rofl:

If your dad killed your mom, and his evidence is all over the crime scene...and your dad says "No I didn't kill your mom, but hypothetically, if I did kill your mom, I would have done this..." and his hypothetical story lines up exactly with the evidence, IMO no one in this thread would think that their dad did not kill their mom.
If someone offered me a bag I would engage in hypotheticals. Money often makes people do strange things.

I’d love to know how his two kids with Nicole reacted to this special. Maybe their older brother confessed to them already.

If someone offered me a bag I would engage in hypotheticals. Money often makes people do strange things.

Plus he was broke in 2006 too. That’s part of the reason why he tried to hem up that guy in 2007 which got him locked up.

12 years later we lose contrxt behind why he even did this to begin with.

I’d love to know how his two kids with Nicole reacted to this special. Maybe their older brother confessed to them already.

Plus he was broke in 2006 too. That’s part of the reason why he tried to hem up that guy in 2007 which got him locked up.

12 years later we lose contrxt behind why he even did this to begin with.
This

The best part of how that clip was produced is the looney image of Juice on the TVs behind the reporter. It warms of the subconscious before Juice jokes with the knife.

3BC6957A-F78D-4878-86A2-DA59512D21EB.gif
I still remember this from the FX show, the Juice :lol: :pimp:

What stood out to me from the 30 for 30 was the group smash mentality that continues to permeate professional sports. Like Marcus Allen couldn't get ANY other girl besides OJ's wife? FF to today and you got all these wives being shared among the athletes. When folks gonna learn.

Back
Top Bottom