NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

3BC6957A-F78D-4878-86A2-DA59512D21EB.gif
I still remember this from the FX show, the Juice :lol: :pimp:
bet oj knew how to party harder than manziel

What stood out to me from the 30 for 30 was the group smash mentality that continues to permeate professional sports. Like Marcus Allen couldn't get ANY other girl besides OJ's wife? FF to today and you got all these wives being shared among the athletes. When folks gonna learn.

Elite sports athletes often times have insane and OD levels of competitive drive and it bleeds over to their real lives and women. That's why it's open season when an athlete does public with their wives

Women become like a prize. Nicole, once she got with OJ was a trophy which every guy wanted, especially the elite athletes who operated within their circle and had contact with her.

Yes because giant human beings who hit people for a living clearly only would become violent after their their career is over

The dude said he would go back to her grave sight and curse at her because “she should have listened to him”....do you really need someone to spell this one out for you?
Being angry and bitter doesn't make you a murderer.

LMAO YO HE'S INSANE

Bringing me to tears over here :rofl:

I honestly feel like OJ found his new gimmick after realizing his celebrity and career was over.

This is gonna be the biggest thing attached to him so he ran with it. And we all know he's a great runner.

Was beating the **** out of her for years and stalking her a gimmick?

You dudes have to be just as crazy as OJ to watch that interview last night and think it was anything but a confession :lol:

Was beating the **** out of her for years and stalking her a gimmick?
No. That was just an abusive relationship.

I'm talking about the O.J that was a celeb post football still trying to be in the limelight.

After the court case, he knew what two paths were before him.

I was trying to think which athlete would be the equivalent of this happening today, I think Shaq is the closest comparison. For his name to be Juice he sure knows how to milk the moment.

At the amount of people in here still saying there's now way OJ did it, or even wasn't present :lol:

I know you all are just trollin but still :lol:

No. That was just an abusive relationship.

I'm talking about the O.J that was a celeb post football still trying to be in the limelight.

After the court case, he knew what two paths were before him.

And wasn't Nicole writing letters to OJ to get back with him?

Marcia Clark is still salty too. She’s producing a new TV drama which is a weird cosplay of her life. Imagine if 8 years after the acquittal OJ goes and commit murder again of another girlfriend. You don’t have to imagine anymore!

I was trying to think which athlete would be the equivalent of this happening today, I think Shaq is the closest comparison. For his name to be Juice he sure knows how to milk the moment.
Shaq would be sweating bullets at a court case :lol: Especially for murder.
Unfortunately they’re actually completely serious.
I mean if you got video proof or an actual confession share it.

You don't got them factual facts.

But Kobe’s guilty right? Troll game weak af

The “corrupt” Colorado Police Department didn’t just beat the hell out of Rodney King. Nor did they purposefully not send officers to quell the Riots.

But sure let’s compare this to Kobe. If you’re going to hang Juice because of DNA then you’d have to string Kobe up next to him for the aame reasons

My boy said juice got too comfortable with the details and he wasn't lying. I saw a segment and dude is basically confessing

"I actually had this same shirt on, here's the blood stain, I could never wash it out. Hypothetically"

My boy said juice got too comfortable with the details and he wasn't lying. I saw a segment and dude is basically confessing

"I actually had this same shirt on, here's the blood stain, I could never wash it out. Hypothetically"
:smh: :lol: I can see why Ron Goldman's dad remains heated to this day. OJ just too flagrant with it

Last edited:
The “corrupt” Colorado Police Department didn’t just beat the hell out of Rodney King. Nor did they purposefully not send officers to quell the Riots.

But sure let’s compare this to Kobe. If you’re going to hang Juice because of DNA then you’d have to string Kobe up next to him for the aame reasons
This.

Back
Top Bottom