NT They say real hip hop is dead... Let's bring it back.

Hey Niketalk been on here for awhile. Support one of your members and press play and check out the Season1 mixtape by NickE B. It's free and I promise y'all won't be disappointed! We've also got a couple music videos but I don't know if I can post them on here. Any other artists trying to work and make some magic let me know. Always lookin' for singers/songwriters.
pimp.gif

www.nickeb.bandcamp.com

Check out this song, hip hop I don't know why I love you.

Hey Niketalk been on here for awhile. Support one of your members and press play and check out the Season1 mixtape by NickE B. It's free and I promise y'all won't be disappointed! We've also got a couple music videos but I don't know if I can post them on here. Any other artists trying to work and make some magic let me know. Always lookin' for singers/songwriters.
pimp.gif

www.nickeb.bandcamp.com

Check out this song, hip hop I don't know why I love you.

Thanks. Theyre on youtube type in NickE B and they should show up. "No Apologies" is the first music video to the mixtape. I like your boys beats maybe we could work somethin out. You rap or make beats also?

Thanks. Theyre on youtube type in NickE B and they should show up. "No Apologies" is the first music video to the mixtape. I like your boys beats maybe we could work somethin out. You rap or make beats also?

Yea I rap. My boy that make beats raps as well and we have a group , Mass Appeal. We got a mixtape coming out next month, all i have for you to hear is some loose freestyles.

Yea I rap. My boy that make beats raps as well and we have a group , Mass Appeal. We got a mixtape coming out next month, all i have for you to hear is some loose freestyles.

I think I remember a snippet of that video being posted somewhere in the forum. I'll d/l off the vid alone.

Be sure to make a thread when that mixtape drops HipHopDoc and post some songs off it.

I think I remember a snippet of that video being posted somewhere in the forum. I'll d/l off the vid alone.

Be sure to make a thread when that mixtape drops HipHopDoc and post some songs off it.

True. Thanks for postin' the vid up for takin' the time to check the tape out. More videos will be out soon. NT maybe I should get a shirt and wear it in the next vid w some fresh J's or somethin' haha.

True. Thanks for postin' the vid up for takin' the time to check the tape out. More videos will be out soon. NT maybe I should get a shirt and wear it in the next vid w some fresh J's or somethin' haha.

Thanks. Sherwin100s are you the worldcastradio person on youtube? I sent you a message about uploading the mix on the website.

Back
Top Bottom