NT: THIS is PERFECTION.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

This >
2cei42t.jpg
agreed.

other girl kinda looks like hoopz...

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

info?

This chick's name is Chelsea wilson. She used to go to Hofstra before she started "modeling"  She's probably 22 now I think. A couple of years ago you could really catch her around Long Island any given night on hempstead tpke. Her body was always nice but she def worked on it in the gym and it paid off.

in person, the face gets awkward at certain angles but who cares bout that when her body is official?

Spoiler [+]
no i didn't smash
ohwell.gif

Do we really need to derail this thread with 40 replies saying:

"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"
"Just got real"
"Oh damn!
laugh.gif
"
"Foul"
"Low blow"
"Popcorn gif"
"MJ popcorn"
"cue the popcorn gif"

?

We get it. It's Trillipino. We have all seen his pics. The comment was a low blow and was funny but, can we move back to the topic at hand? This thread was starting to get good. Now people are only focused on getting in their daily quote and laugh emoticon quota up.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I mean can we have broads who are natural?  Alotta %#$%+*# posted are artificial[/color]

Like u kno real from ur hands..
Thiago that ChronicFapper dude is you isnt it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

This >
2cei42t.jpg
agreed.

x2 !
She looks like she has fake boobs and hair.  I like the girl in OP's post better.

well this is actually a REAL picture of course the one OP posted looks better it wasn't just shot and put on the internet.

Think I'd go with OP's girl. Sure flat chest but the back and face was just perfect.
Other girl's fine too of course, she nearly TOO curvy for my likings though, looking like an adult actress.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

This >
2cei42t.jpg
agreed.

x2 !
She looks like she has fake boobs and hair.  I like the girl in OP's post better.

well this is actually a REAL picture of course the one OP posted looks better it wasn't just shot and put on the internet.
I know.  This girl still looks like she has fake breasts. 

Back
Top Bottom