NT, this is why you never talk to the Police

So I came across these videos from a lawyer and police officer both explaining why no one innocent or guilty should talk to the police. So NT what do you think?

So I came across these videos from a lawyer and police officer both explaining why no one innocent or guilty should talk to the police. So NT what do you think?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

too long...posting for later
Ya i've been
smokin.gif
prob why I was able to watch it all. But non the less def a good watch . Really puts into perspective how even you are innocent talking to the police may not be a good idea even trying to clear your name.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

too long...posting for later
Ya i've been
smokin.gif
prob why I was able to watch it all. But non the less def a good watch . Really puts into perspective how even you are innocent talking to the police may not be a good idea even trying to clear your name.

Whenever a situation is shady, just pretend like you have no clue what they're talking about.

Dude got run over by a car? Uhhhh no my man I was making macaroni... no need to be creating unnecessary drama

Whenever a situation is shady, just pretend like you have no clue what they're talking about.

Dude got run over by a car? Uhhhh no my man I was making macaroni... no need to be creating unnecessary drama

Originally Posted by scshift

wouldnt even say a lie as to "making macaroni" lol.

keep it ziped until you have a lawyer by your side.

Originally Posted by scshift

wouldnt even say a lie as to "making macaroni" lol.

keep it ziped until you have a lawyer by your side.

Back
Top Bottom