NT Travelers....Booking at a hotel....

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Joined Sep 28, 2008
Do those tricks work? Slipping a $20 and such.

I'm taking a trip out to Chicago in a couple months and I wanna spend a couple nights in downtown, CHI.

Is it better to call the hotel directly?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Joined Sep 28, 2008
Yea I heard you have to slip it to him discreetly...what if it's a woman though? Can't give her that man dap.

If she can't find a room for you, she has to give it back....I think....

Joined Sep 10, 2012
always work for me, but i only do it in vegas. Most of the other tourist hotel, primarily have the same room. So its pointless and your upgrade will be minimal. 

Joined Mar 22, 2003
Yea I heard you have to slip it to him discreetly...what if it's a woman though? Can't give her that man dap.

If she can't find a room for you, she has to give it back....I think....
Man or woman, won't matter. Slip it between credit card and license...if they can't do anything, they will give u the cash back.

Joined Sep 23, 2012
Definitely works. My boy works at a hotel. You will definitely increase your chances of getting a great room if the hotel isn't packed too.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now