NT, True Life: I'm addicted to Lottery Scratchers

They're so addicting.
frown.gif
Even when I lose, I stare at it and keep checking over and over again thinking I won.

Naw I had this problem for a while too. My good friends mom won 20,000 last year and for some reason I was convinced if I kept buying the same one I was next.

everytime i find one on the floor I have pick it up and check if it's a winner myself. You wouldn't believe how often I find an unclaimed winner. MostI won was $40

At my local spot some person won $77k one day after I had bought a ticket.
ohwell.gif

I buy one every like 2 week, i almost always leave with 20 dollars.

My boy won 3g's on time so iwent and copped one and got $60, i didnt stay buying em though because i knew it was a trap.

I buy em sometimes on fridays and sats and use the winnings as beer money.

I never win nothing of them. Once for my birthday my boys bought me 50 of them and all I got was like 25 dollars all together
laugh.gif
grin.gif

they're only effective if you buy them sparingly. buy a $2 or $5 once every week or so. spending $20+ dollars on tickets will assure you'll win, but itwill never be for the amount you put in

i worked at a gas station for over a year, and trust me, you see some stupid people when it comes to scratchers. everything from buying an entire roll ($300only to win $190) to winning $500, and putting it ALL back into more scratchers.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

they're only effective if you buy them sparingly. buy a $2 or $5 once every week or so. spending $20+ dollars on tickets will assure you'll win, but it will never be for the amount you put in

i worked at a gas station for over a year, and trust me, you see some stupid people when it comes to scratchers. everything from buying an entire roll ($300 only to win $190) to winning $500, and putting it ALL back into more scratchers.

Lets say I buy one and win "ticket" and I go and buy the SAME one so it's the one right after the one I won off of. Is it possible that's awinner to? How does it work?

there's no trick. i spent the greater part of my employment trying to figure it out. there is absolutely no way to learn the system. in the end, it'sall 100% random.

the best advice i can give you: if you buy one and win anything, keep it. you already beat the odds, and you're ahead. the system is designed to make youlose your winnings. know when to quit

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Is there a set amount of winning cards on each role? or can they ALL be winners?

wait, so you dont even know how the games work?

RIP your money

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@myself.

I bought 15 tickets for around $45-50.

Came out with a crucial $7 and a free ticket.
eek.gif

Last time I actually won was two years ago when I turned 18 and dropped $10 on tickets...only came up $50 though.

I was buying something at the gas station and this lady in front of me tells dude she won 500 on the ticket. My instinct said grab it and run to my car quick,but the decent human side of me said just congratulate her in your head. lol

I buying em sparingly like dude said above. I seen some old lady roll up and buy 3 cartoons on cigs and 400 dollars worth of lotto tickets, but she looked likeshe got monthly retirement checks and i dont see anything wrong with that like what else is she going to with the money.

I feel your pain. One of my old neighbors actually won the MILLION for LIFE in Jamaica Queens. It was worth the $30...In order to win a larger amount, you haveto buy the more expensive game pieces. The $2 games normally give you $2 or $15....the $5 gives you $5 or more....its addicting...but if you have luck...PLAY!

welcome to the club
laugh.gif
i go hard sometimes and then i fall back-

its just fun.. i have little to no luck tho EXCEPT when i buy them for others...i go visit my gmoms and she loves them so i'll bring her her $20 or soworth ...she usually wins a few dollars but the other day she got $100- that started up my chase again
laugh.gif

fast forward two days later...im in the car with wifey and we buy like $10 and i scratch half while she scratches the others...bam another $100

i actually have a $20 winner in my pocket now..gonna cash in for some more at lunch- and to the OP theres no system or any of that...my uncle has a store andused to be there 24/7 watching the degens spend there whole paycheck and get $26 back
smh.gif
then we would get bored and go $20 for $20 for the rest of the nighton "hot books"

its ALL luck-

My grandpa used to buy like $50 every Friday and let me scratch off like half of them and keep the money
pimp.gif

The games are so random I play it rarely...they make all them tickets so you know your chances are slim or else they'd be out of business

Might as well just guess some numbers

the average american spends $190 annually on lottery tickets
households with an income under $13,000 spend an average of $645 annually on scratch-off tickets

Back
Top Bottom