NT...Voting Ends Tonight! Send my band to Cali!

Theres a concert out in San Diego in august called Featured Acoustic Playlist. It would be huge exposure for our group. My band, Avibe is hoping to play there this summer. Right now we're in the top 5 for votes and need all the help we can get so I'm here asking NT for some love.

Vote for AVibe here (you can see our audition video too)
**You can vote once every hour so please vote as often as you can. Voting ends Monday April 19 @11:59PST!

I couldn't make it to the audition vid, but here's the full band (i'm the fat kid on the keys with some beat Military IV's)
Avibe @ UF

I hope yall like our sound and show us love.

FAP2.0
roll.gif

but voted, good luck homie.

WOW i was not expecting that. Thanks guys.

Voting closes Monday, you can vote unlimited but you gotta wait an hour.

I was afraid of getting flamed for posting, The other bandmates right now are in awe of NT right now.

Originally Posted by abuzzl23p

WOW i was not expecting that. Thanks guys.

I was afraid of getting flamed for posting, The other bandmates right now are in awe of NT right now.
laugh.gif
, voted
pimp.gif

just voted, will probly vote again in an hour if im up... when i need you, you better come thru

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Avibe?

name sounds kinda gay, I still voted though.

Lol none of the members can give me a real reason for the name, apparently it just happened and they ran with it.

Anyway we really appreciate all the votes, and the multiple voters too. The drummer was rollin at the comment about NT takin over the voting. Lol

Heres an older video of the band before i joined up, Some old school classics in there too.

Back
Top Bottom