NT vs. ST

I wanna troll that site now lol
I can't stand the color of the layout though, effin hideous

Everyone over there who jumped ship needs to get their SN banned over here. Hopefully Meth or someone keeps track and does what needs to be done.

I don't get why you'd want to be an ST mod. Like what are they gonna moderate? Site is about to come to a screeching halt without all the real NTers making new threads.

It still makes me laugh with those people wanting to be mods there.

That site will go straight to hell soon.

i wish i could post over there just to say "Shame on you guys" but yuku made it so that i have to have all of my posts approved. :lol:

im actually surprised in some of the screen names thats volunteering to jump ship.

Yeah, they banned me last night trying to spread the message that Niketalk moved.

Love how though all of the people running it had response of "We want to have a community forum" and We are the new owners of YUKU and want to make it person friendly." And I was not rude or nasty in the posts I made. I just stated we moved since many thought Niketalk changed their name.

Oh well.

I feel like there will be a giant e-war between NT and ST, which I without a doubt want to be a part of. There will be blood

I seriously thought NT was done once I visited that ****. The UI of that site was just horrible. Good thing I found the right place.

This is so true and its not being emotional. The more loyal members are the more of a fam we are the less scamming occurs and the more we can back each other in anything. Like paypal disputes or female threads or shoe hook ups
NT4Life :pimp: :pimp:

I wish there was a way we could just keep all release info and such to the true NT heads. :/

-Drew.

Last edited:
I wonder how it's gonna work over there.  They were just asking people, straight-up, if anyone was interested.

How will they do "background checks"? Are they asking others for vouch for these people?  Could get mess in the wrong hands... 

Back
Top Bottom