NT want to learn how to invest vol Stock Market

If you ever wanted to learn how to invest this is the time. The stock market is very volatile.

I wanted to start a simulated stock market game via investopedia.com
This is the best time to learn how to invest in stocks. since its so volatile

if your interested just leave a coment and I will send you a PM with an invite to the game and some genral info.

I'm willing to share my methods with the community as well as inform  and learn from other people

To start we need at least 5 people to make it interesting and worth my while

I also welcome other experienced investors to come drop some knowledge for the masses.

I will continously update the thread as well

I have been investing in the market since 2009 so I have learned a few things.

I have no money to invest in the real stocks right now, but I would like to learn

If you still have room OP

Send me a PM I will play - I can also drop a good amount of expertise as I went to college for finance and accounting which just so happens to also be my career.

4 years into the industry

Originally Posted by McRaptor

I have no money to invest in the real stocks right now, but I would like to learn

Yea. we are gonna invest with a simulated style so you dont need real money.

Its a really practical way to learn.

If you still down I'll pm you too.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Send me a PM I will play - I can also drop a good amount of expertise as I went to college for finance and accounting which just so happens to also be my career.

4 years into the industry

Much needed bC. As you know there are alot of investment styles and We can always use more knowledge.

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Yea. we are gonna invest with a simulated style so you dont need real money.

Its a really practical way to learn.

If you still down I'll pm you too.
Yea, I'm down. PM

I've have no experience with stocks, always wanted to learn though. Hook me up with an invite if there's room left.

Back
Top Bottom