NT We paid DJ Alex Sensation 10k to play at my sisters birthday and he flaked.

get Dj Lobo if u can he niice also kinda has the same hype as Sensation

get Dj Lobo if u can he niice also kinda has the same hype as Sensation

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

For 10k I'll pay for my plane ticket.
who is dj alex sensation? I remember hearing Tiesto got 20k for a club here in AZ  and hes world famous...are local djs really getting money like this?
grin.gif

who is dj alex sensation? I remember hearing Tiesto got 20k for a club here in AZ  and hes world famous...are local djs really getting money like this?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

grin.gif
I take it Alex Sensation probably has tons of juice in NYC so its not unheard of but usually only nationally recognized DJs are doing 3-6k a night depending on your name.

For the majority of Hollywood/San Diego clubs I'll do anywhere from 400-1k a night and only getting 1k if its a gigantic venue. Wedding DJs will get 1k+ a night guaranteed but its a lot more MCing than actual music.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

grin.gif
I take it Alex Sensation probably has tons of juice in NYC so its not unheard of but usually only nationally recognized DJs are doing 3-6k a night depending on your name.

For the majority of Hollywood/San Diego clubs I'll do anywhere from 400-1k a night and only getting 1k if its a gigantic venue. Wedding DJs will get 1k+ a night guaranteed but its a lot more MCing than actual music.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Alright so like a month ago my mom signed the contract with a music management for New York DJ Alex sensation to appear and play at my sisters sweet 16 for 10k

Whatever its all fine, about 2 weeks before the party we are advised that he won't be able to make it but they will send out another DJ (probably 1/10 the demand of Alex) This pissed us off, I read the contract thoroughly, says both partys must oblige and no delays unless there is a fire, extreme weaver condition, state of emergency, ect. under the New York State law

The reason was because Alex had a promise with a prestigious/expensive party and at last second they had to bump their show up, screwing us. But our agreement was made before the bump, I feel it was a breach of contract.

I could give one single !*@! about Alex sensation and his Barry bonds head but he is what's hot right now and we paid for his service no one else. His signature is smacked on paper. Although it kind of sticky situation because we have a week left to find a DJ while they can still give us a replacement who plays the same stuff

My mom took this to her numbnut lawyer (the girl is seriously an idiot) and she said there was nothing that can be done. I want to take this sucker (management president) to court. What do you think guys, and I'm on my phone so bear with me.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Alright so like a month ago my mom signed the contract with a music management for New York DJ Alex sensation to appear and play at my sisters sweet 16 for 10k

Whatever its all fine, about 2 weeks before the party we are advised that he won't be able to make it but they will send out another DJ (probably 1/10 the demand of Alex) This pissed us off, I read the contract thoroughly, says both partys must oblige and no delays unless there is a fire, extreme weaver condition, state of emergency, ect. under the New York State law

The reason was because Alex had a promise with a prestigious/expensive party and at last second they had to bump their show up, screwing us. But our agreement was made before the bump, I feel it was a breach of contract.

I could give one single !*@! about Alex sensation and his Barry bonds head but he is what's hot right now and we paid for his service no one else. His signature is smacked on paper. Although it kind of sticky situation because we have a week left to find a DJ while they can still give us a replacement who plays the same stuff

My mom took this to her numbnut lawyer (the girl is seriously an idiot) and she said there was nothing that can be done. I want to take this sucker (management president) to court. What do you think guys, and I'm on my phone so bear with me.
alien.gif

you hired the dj specifically, tell management they can eff off.  they should at least adjust the price you paid for since you're getting a lesser known dj.
i've never heard of alex sensation.  how the hell does he get paid 10k for a gig?  he also has the crappiest dj name i've ever heard.

you could try to hire wdywt's favorite dj.  
nerd.gif

you hired the dj specifically, tell management they can eff off.  they should at least adjust the price you paid for since you're getting a lesser known dj.
i've never heard of alex sensation.  how the hell does he get paid 10k for a gig?  he also has the crappiest dj name i've ever heard.

you could try to hire wdywt's favorite dj.  
nerd.gif

Also , Alex Sensation is The voice of La Mega 97.9FM (The largest latino radio station in the country ). That's why he gets 10k for a "private" event .

Also , Alex Sensation is The voice of La Mega 97.9FM (The largest latino radio station in the country ). That's why he gets 10k for a "private" event .

holy hell. 10k? you can get like half of the Freshman XXL list for that, in one night.

Wiz is barely gettin that for this tour, crazy to see DJs gettin $ like that.

Back
Top Bottom