NT, what are some of the worst feelings in the world?

7C34C981-2CA1-4A4A-B820-1299DC3E3ACA.jpeg

End Thread

when you're stuck using the laundromat, have a good week's worth of laundry to do & heavy rain starts falling the second you park there

reveal of an awful haircut when you're part of the bespectacled class of people who can't see a damb thing w/o glasses

When you have to pay $1700 to fix your car do to someone else's screw up..

Had a throbbing tooth ache which kept me from sleeping all night... Thought about having an emergency root canal done at 4am but couldn't find a 24/7 dentist. Went to the dentist the next day and they couldn't pinpoint exactly what the issue was and by that time the pain had subdued. But yeah, that was one of the worst pains I've ever had and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

My Real Answer
1. Losing a parent

Answer more in line with thread
1. Having to fake like you are paying attention during work (Zoom) meetings.

2. Cold weather period, in any situation.

I guess I was expecting some horrible experiences based on the THread Title but these are more so inconveniences vs. worst feelings in the world. #NTExtremes

Life must be good for many of us by reading the replies.

Last edited:
Hell’s Itch when you get a severe sun burn. Worst feeling ever. Food poisoning would be a close second.

workplace racism. when someone has power over you and makes your life miserable for no other rational reason other than their dislike of you.

Went to the beach to visit some homies and some dude that lived near them kept messing with me the whole time. We almost fought.

10 years later, at the aformentioned wedding that I attended, I found out dude was racist.

At the time, I had no idea why dude kept starting ****.

Went to the beach to visit some homies and some dude that lived near them kept messing with me the whole time. We almost fought.

10 years later, at the aformentioned wedding that I attended, I found out dude was racist.

What happened at the wedding? What made it clear he was a racist 10 years later?

bumping into your colleague/boss before actually getting to work (public transit, on your way walking to the office, etc.)

Now you have to small talk when you thought you had another 10 min of peace before getting to the office

What happened at the wedding? What made it clear he was a racist 10 years later?

We were just reminiscing and my friends told me that their neighbor, that one summer, was racist.

Up until that point, dude was just a prick that they hated living next to. I guess they all knew but decided not tell me until then.

bumping into your colleague/boss before actually getting to work (public transit, on your way walking to the office, etc.)

Now you have to small talk when you thought you had another 10 min of peace before getting to the office

Nah, you don't have to at all man. Unless you really mess with them, keep it moving. I am sure they want you to do the same but both parties are afraid of hurting the others feelings. BUt in reality, nether cares.

Seems like something Jerry would speak on A aham ahat ahat

i always say to people it is one thing, when someone is racist or a bigot and they say some wild **** to you. it may bother you, or even anger you. but it just some person u can get away with never seeing again, you can just walk away, keep it moving.

but when said person has power over you. at work, police, even in healthcare...that hits so different. i think huey p newton described this, or X.

this was one of the biggest and hardest experiences in life I've gone thru in the past 5 yrs. growing up in queens, my world was diverse so the only racism I really saw was what the NYPD did to minorities thru the 90s, 00s.

so when I went into a work environment and encountered that racism...it was kind of a shock...i was blindsided and unprepared I guess. didn't know how to move. and the anger that lingers...after you move on to something else, something better even.

racism is deadass exhausting. I'm sure being the target of any hate or sexism is exhausting.

but surrounding yourself with good friends, good people, good vibes does make a difference.

Nah, you don't have to at all man. Unless you really mess with them, keep it moving. I am sure they want you to do the same but both parties are afraid of hurting the others feelings. BUt in reality, nether cares.

Seems like something Jerry would speak on A aham ahat ahat
Hows your marriage?

How often do you have sex?

Back
Top Bottom