NT, what are some of the worst feelings in the world?

Had a throbbing tooth ache which kept me from sleeping all night... Thought about having an emergency root canal done at 4am but couldn't find a 24/7 dentist. Went to the dentist the next day and they couldn't pinpoint exactly what the issue was and by that time the pain had subdued. But yeah, that was one of the worst pains I've ever had and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Bruh I had this over the summer as well and traveled to like the whole left side of my face/temple area. Was seriously thinking of going to the ER at like 2am in the morning. Eventually fell asleep and havent had it since but god that was terrible.

7C34C981-2CA1-4A4A-B820-1299DC3E3ACA.jpeg

And is your day off.

[/QUOTE]
My Real Answer
1. Losing a parent

Answer more in line with thread
1. Having to fake like you are paying attention during work (Zoom) meetings.

2. Cold weather period, in any situation.

I guess I was expecting some horrible experiences based on the THread Title but these are more so inconveniences vs. worst feelings in the world. #NTExtremes

Life must be good for many of us by reading the replies.

My intention was not actual bad feelings, but inconveniences , I just didn’t know how to word it. I thought the puzzle example might explain it but wasn’t sure lol.

Nah, you don't have to at all man. Unless you really mess with them, keep it moving. I am sure they want you to do the same but both parties are afraid of hurting the others feelings. BUt in reality, nether cares.

Seems like something Jerry would speak on @aham @ahat

I understand your point but I work in a small team and I know my colleagues and boss. That's not how they roll.

- mini depression state when burning one, usually last for like 5 minutes
- getting pulled over by police
- taking a **** in public restrooms

Well, it isn’t my feeling but it must suck to be a part of the model minority, then witnessing how white people are acting right about now. That’s gotta hurt! Your template, the people that you admire most and then willingly emulate, are proving to the whole world to be nothing but a bunch of weirdo creeps, in love with their privilege.

Bruh I had this over the summer as well and traveled to like the whole left side of my face/temple area. Was seriously thinking of going to the ER at like 2am in the morning. Eventually fell asleep and havent had it since but god that was terrible.

It's weird because mine went away a day or two later. Haven't had an issue since but I haven't seen the dentist in over a year either... :smh::lol:

Losing your kid in public
my daughter is 1 year old. we go up to my mom's apartment a lot cause she lives in the same building. one day we were going back down to my place and i stepped out of the elevator and got to my front door when i hear her cry and she's still in the elevator. i turn, run, dive, and hit the button.. my heart was pounding. the door opens and she's standing there crying. i'm like holy **** that was not good. but wait...that's not the bad feeling part. the bad feeling was when right after that we walk through the door and my son yell....mom you should have seen what just happened :smh::sick::angry:

Last edited:
my daughter is 1 year old. we go up to my mom's apartment a lot cause she lives in the same building. one day we were going back down to my place and i stepped out of the elevator and got to my front door when i hear her cry and she's still in the elevator. i turn, run, dive, and hit the button.. my heart was pounding. the door opens and she's standing there crying. i'm like holy **** that was not good. but wait...that's not the bad feeling part. the bad feeling was when right after that we walk through the door and my son yell....mom you should have seen what just happened :smh::sick::angry:
Lol.. should’ve whupped out a 5$ bill and said hush

Not so serious things that have outsized bad feelings
  • Forgetting to take out the chicken to defrost that your mom told you to
  • Monday scaries - dread of coming back to work for a project after a good weekend
  • Forgetting to run that errand your significant other told you to do
  • Looking at your bank account / credit card after a night out

Never been on pills for real but when I was prescribed lexapro they told me not to stop cold turkey. Thank God I listened. They put me on a schedule to ease off of them and there were a few times that I experienced random shocks and tremors. Sometimes I could feel it coming. It's wild how drugs legitimately hijack your body.

I went cold turkey off Lexapro like a fool and was borderline suicidal.

When you cook/bake something in a pan and it looks perfect on top then your remember you forgot to spray the pan.

Back
Top Bottom