NT- What are some things that you can't stop doing VOL I can never let a song fully play

I cannot stop hitting this one fat girl...she not huge, but she is chunky. I got a girl and everything that I love but the fat !%+@# got some good ({}), greatdome, and she buys me so much **%*. I wanna stop but...low self esteem having girls ftw!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i squeeze my nose and crackel the cartilege at ramdom times i dont know why i do it mehhh maybe i got ocd
766352a1e8fdc79a12ae5700d661f591bf7dcd4.jpg

when im in the middle of texting somebody i'll keep lookin at my phone until they text back
smh.gif
it urks me when it takes ppl forever to reply especiallywhen we're having a deep conversation about something....
buying shoes..
smoking wine blacks
smh.gif
i really need to stop
procrastinating with hw and waiting until the day before its due to start on it
smh.gif

i never let the microwave or a song finish ... in fact, i try my hardest not to let either happen LOL

Originally Posted by dropKicks

I catch myself shaking my leg all the time .. like ALL the time when i try to stop it bothers me .. bad habit to the fullest
omg..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. so im readin thru the s*** on this thread.. read this post.. then realize my leg is just bouncing all over the place.. like.. damn..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

when im in the middle of texting somebody i'll keep lookin at my phone until they text back
smh.gif
it urks me when it takes ppl forever to reply especially when we're having a deep conversation about something....
buying shoes..
smoking wine blacks
smh.gif
i really need to stop
procrastinating with hw and waiting until the day before its due to start on it
smh.gif
QFT.

I can't stop liking a girl,even after we're done talking.
ohwell.gif

nah, on the real..ladies i lick my lips. LL got that off me. check it he wasn't doing that before the old spice.

Back
Top Bottom