NT what are you waiting for?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Oh snap I just checked those 1s out.. how many watchers you got?
nerd.gif
It's at 5 watchers right now. I just put them up at like 5:10.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-A few pairs of shoes I have in the mail.

-Exam week.

-New car
glasses.gif
(Waiting for the paperwork to clear).

-School refund check for the summer.
pimp.gif

o yeah and also my $+!+@!@ green card this process takes sofaking long i swear ive beenwaiting since september men i can't wait any longer i want a $+!+@!@ job.(and no im not a mexican )
mad.gif
smh.gif

The summer to come and go. I hate summertime.

I decided not to take any classes for the summer but I'm looking forward to going back to school in September.

ha. been there. I ordered the XI/XII pack from NDC and we had a big storm here in PDX. that thing went out for delivery 4 times without getting dropped off. nosig necessary. they said they couldn't get down our street. finally went and picked it up..

Victoria day today so nice long weekend but waiting on school tommorow apparently some guy from my school has swine flu or H1N1 whatever letters were sentout on Friday but i didn't go to last period so hopefully they put the school in quarintine for a while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nati P

Ufc undisputed and the royal griffeys.
when do they come out? but im waiting on this ipod touch my moms won from work and decided to give me... i love that lady
pimp.gif

My checking account to be unfrozen and my identity cleared. 5 day period until my CU to get my money back and re-issue me another debit and credit card.

My residents to leave (I'm an RA)

Saturday because I get to go home (Go Greyhound!)

May 28th (cuz my dad's getting me the Purple/Black Barkleys *hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom