NT what are your fears?? Vol. monday mornings suck at work

To start off...my greatest fear is being unsuccessful, not making good money, being happy and acquiring all I want in life......

hmm i dont believe in hell... I am scared of being dragged out of a car tho (no thanks to GTA) and every time I'm at a urinal i fear someone smashing myface into the wall.... dont know why

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

To start off...my greatest fear is being unsuccessful, not making good money, being happy and acquiring all I want in life......

If you find real love: you'll be successful, won't worry about money, you'll be happy and have acquired everything you want but still like more
smile.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

If you find real love: you'll be successful, won't worry about money, you'll be happy and have acquired everything you want but still like more
smile.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif

love???? nahhh I don't even think thats enough...what happens when she leaves?? id be screwed

Originally Posted by Twig1026

being lost in another country

I be having nightmares about this on the regular and my homeboy was trying to talk me into going to Europe with him.
grin.gif
yeah right

My fears are for future generations, its hard to know that some of them are going to have a tuff life, and dont know it yet.

I just watch this old HBO special called "Corners" wow thats some crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom