NT what are your main Pet Peeves?!

Slow drivers with fast cars
smh.gif

shy/ stuck up girls.... people with no money constantly talking about the economy and how they used to make it.... racism.... taylor swift.... and haters

Tryin' to be someone they're not.
Clownin' on people for no reason to make themselves look good. I have to shut my best friend down at least once a day.
smh.gif

Racism being confused with ignorance/stereotypes.
Bending my fingers like they're trying to break them/hitting me in the head. My ladyfriends love both of those. I hit 'em with that
mad.gif
: done.

People who pretend to still enjoy watching Power Rangers. We know you really don't, quit the charade.

People that are too loud in public for no reason.
People that don't know they should also look in their rear view mirror when they drive and move if someone faster is approaching.

People who brag about the most unimpressive things.  Oh are you awesome at ultimate frisbee, well let me know when you get to the big leagues.  Oh wow you got 3 dudes number, how the hell did you pull that off with D cups?

People who intentionally play games, just for the sake of playing games.

When people stare at me when i'm in my car, especially at a red light. Not having tints FTL.
When chicks stare at me.
Dudes that stare but don't do #%*$.
When people stare at me in general.

Thinking i ended a conversation with someone and i answered their question, but they keep repeating the same thing in different ways and asking the same question.
People who keep the phone conversation going when i just said i had to let them go.

-Wet clothes
-The rain
-When people try talking to me when I have my headphones on
-When people ask for an explanation for everything... I just don't like explaining myself.

Roommates that don't wash dishes. Like seriously, is it so hard to do? Especially when you have the time to sit around and do nothing but watch movies or TV or smoke.

People who leave hair in the sink or the shower drain.
sick.gif

People who think there is a meaning behind EVERYTHING in life. Seriously, sometimes stuff is just a damn coincidence.

People who think they are philosophers.

People who need constant reassurance/praise.

People who think they are always right even though they say they can see other points of views.

People who complain they have so much work to do after having a lot of time to do it. Your fault for procrastinating.

People turning DOWN the heat in almost 0 degree weather.

P3opl3 Da4 tYp3 l1k3 dIz
People that complain about everything
Cockblockers
!##** that expect u to wife

wind and rain

people that talk too much

wet clothes

polo hypebeasts

leaving tp off the roller and have it sitting on the sink

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

People that talk like they know something when they don't
smh.gif

That +%%! is so damn annoying. They try to argue with me about stuff that I know, that they obviously don't
smh.gif

people who don't use their turn signals while driving

getting caught behind a city bus while driving

people who jog or ride a bike on the road, get on that empty sidewalk you idiot
indifferent.gif

backed up traffic because of an accident that never winds up being THAT bad once you approach it

people who don't respond to text messages after initiating the conversation in the first place
indifferent.gif

flakers

teenagers who don't know how to act in public places

people who act tough or cool for attention

drunks that act wild for attention

fake people,people who dont clean up after them selfs,people who talk to much,people who think there better then evryone,and dumb people who think there smart
there's more

people not texting back
not picking up the phone
bad drivers
people who say, "yea well i was gonna tell you,but forget it now" HELL NO SAY IT

Back
Top Bottom