NT What are your strengths/weaknesses?

Yo I'm getting prepared to go to an interview tomorrow and I know they are going to ask me this question but what the heck am I supposed to say withoutsounding like a screw up?

well ive had like 4 jobs and never had an interview so i wouldnt know how to answer them. but for strength i would say:

strength:

i like to finish my work on time and look for more to do.
im also outgoing and patient.. blah blah

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

well ive had like 4 jobs and never had an interview so i wouldnt know how to answer them. but for strength i would say:

strength:

you may also want to add that you have the ability to ignite Cool Ranch Doritos just by rubbing them together.

that's a real talent.

When you explain your weakness, make sure you follow it with explaining what you do, have done, or plan to do in order to correct this weakness.

And being too passionate about your work is not a weakness. Come up with something legit.

Are you not assertive enough?
Are you always punctual?
How do you deal with authoritative figures?
Do you not work well with teams?
Are you enough of a leader?

Just some ideas to start with. But dont tell them more than 1 weakness.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

strength:

you may also want to add that you have the ability to ignite Cool Ranch Doritos just by rubbing them together.

that's a real talent.
laugh.gif

im putting that on my resume.

"ability to start fire with cool ranch doritos"

for rea tho. they did
frown.gif

Originally Posted by maxi320

When you explain your weakness, make sure you follow it with explaining what you do, have done, or plan to do in order to correct this weakness.

And being too passionate about your work is not a weakness. Come up with something legit.

Are you not assertive enough?
Are you always punctual?
How do you deal with authoritative figures?
Do you not work well with teams?
Are you enough of a leader?

Just some ideas to start with. But dont tell them more than 1 weakness.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom