NT, What Are Your Thoughts About the Past Sex Life of Someone You're Getting Serious With?

Last night I was talking to a female I'm cool with, and we started talking about certain things.  She was talking about her first time and it had me thinking: How much would a potential wifey's number of partners influence what I would think of them, or how our future could play out together?  I'm way too smart to say that it's realistic to be waiting for a virgin to pop up in this day and age, but at the same time, I don't want to be riding something with a lot of mileage on it.  This question is to both the dudes and few females on here.

Again....

Chances are she has triple your count

women have so much penis on deck, it's sickening

Originally Posted by awwsome

NT, what are your thoughts on the search feature?
It's extremely overrated, and in some cases (perhaps my own), underused.  I seldom use it because it will end up showing topics that have nothing to do with what I was looking for in the first place, or topics from last year and the like.  I'm good...

Edit: I had no idea there was a post about this a few days ago.  Goes to show how much I'm on NT these days...
tired.gif

We just talked about this.

-your girl will have bodies (dont be shocked if more than you)
-"know the b---- 'fore you call yourself loving it"
-Never expect the truth about their past.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Again....

Chances are she has triple your count

women have so much penis on deck, it's sickening
This.

A chick didn't believe me so i told her to text all the dudes in her phone that she had "free crib for the night, come through"
Dudes was sending all types of +!!@ "i'll be ready in 5 minutes" "i got work but i can get off early hold on" "im across the bridge but i'll be back by tonight " 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Females underestimate their power

We just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this we just had this

I guess it's funny how it works sometime.  This other female I'm cool with told me she been with a pretty high amount of dudes, considering our age.  If anything, she speaks with a dude's mentality, but it sounds likes she's a nympho more than anything at times.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I guess it's funny how it works sometime.  This other female I'm cool with told me she been with a pretty high amount of dudes, considering our age.  If anything, she speaks with a dude's mentality, but it sounds likes she's a nympho more than anything at times.
Personally, i don't think there's anything wrong with a female with a  strong but responsible sexual appetite g.
I mean if you can hold your own in the () and shorty is clean then it's a go.

I hear you awwsome and 100K, I guess this was more of a hypothetical question than anything.  I'm not really trying to wife a female up right now anyway...

Back
Top Bottom