NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Anyone had funky Buddha?

Keep meaning to pop in to their brewery every time I'm over in Lauderdale

Yes, ive had a variety of their beers, the latest being their strawberry shortcake wheat wine that I enjoyed. Had a lot of fun when I went there with some friends last year.

Pop into this thread on BA to know what the latest limited releases are next time you come down here.

Last edited:
Good god. I had no idea people were selling on feebay these days. Just saw two cans of Trillium going for $65 shipped and another auction selling empty Sip of Sunshine cans. Are people really paying this much?!
this is news to me as well

this is a stellar example of the bad things that come along when popularity of something rises

this is news to me as well

this is a stellar example of the bad things that come along when popularity of something rises

Look up My Beer Collectibles and check out some of the prices. Bottles going for $500+ Its insane

I drink beer just about every day but don't participate in this thread because i drink mostly locally brewed beers. Any Indiana beer heads in here? Or Midwest beer heads?

Pretty standard tired hands flavor with a little subtle passion fruit tang

I drink beer just about every day but don't participate in this thread because i drink mostly locally brewed beers. Any Indiana beer heads in here? Or Midwest beer heads?
Are you kidding? That's even more of a reason to post what you're drinking
true but a lot of the posters are from the same area so they're able to cop at their disposal. I'll begin to contribute here soon.

I remember seeing this for something like 12 bucks a can, now the 4 pack is 12$, it's a nice barley wine but this 16oz can is heavy at 12.5% abv

This weekends line up. The dark age from wicked weed is from 2015 and the brettomatic from creature comforts I'm looking forward to having again. Some more white oak and the green cans are a new IPA from Jekyll brewery, southern juice.

I liked my super bowl lineup so much that I went out and got more

Bought out the last xoxoceza. It was still marked as stone jinja IPA.
No ipas this time. Shocking. They just haven't been hitting the spot lately. Way more into the session drinkers.
I was actually hunting for more fbs. Sadly I'm down to one case of fbs. Sitting on three of xococeza. Don't play games with beer that you love. Buy it up. You never know when it'll be back again.

Last edited:
$25 a bottle makes me feel stupid but reading wallyhopp "don't play games with beer you love" right after makes me not feel so bad about buying two of these lol

^not sure when I will open it but I will definitely give my thoughts on it when I do

Some double dry hopped A street, one of the strongest tasting trillium brews I have had, not sure what hops are used in this but I would guess Nelson is one of them, maybe motueka as well, has really heavy flavors that just dominate from begging to end, would not call it crisp if that makes sense

Second fiddle, now this one is crisp, I appreciate a clear beer like this since everything is hazy these days

Last edited:

I started to get a sixer of holy gose but I've been wanting to try some blonde ales as well as more local stuff. Figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited:
Man Why does good beer drinking have to be so hard?

Im off my game fellas. For some reason I thought today was the 18th and saw that a local brewery tapped a limited keg of their award winning IPA (scale tipper) on the 17th. I show up today at noon all giddy. SOLD OUT!. It would not be back on tap for a few hours or so. I look online and realize that Im a good days late on the release. I get beyond that and enjoy their other beers ( I was dropped off and wouldnt be around here for weeks/months.). As I'm leaving some two hours later, they frickin TAP the keg of that IPA. I'm able to get a couple sips in from a DD drinking friend. But wow. I am off my game. Maybe its a sign. One only feels like they are missing something if they KNOW about it. I was gone from FB for a two day span and had no inclination of feeling like I missed out. I happened to check Sunday morning at 10am on a whim and happened to see what I missed.

I get it, first world problems.. I couldve just stayed off the internet and stayed home and would have never wondered about missing out.

Back
Top Bottom