NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

blue-moon-4.jpg

I Dig All Beers But This One Is Easily My Favorite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

I LOVE beer, but I hate this beer belly, what do I do?
laugh.gif
 lol hit the gym fam.  I swear drinking is the only reason I even bother working out, be feeling guilty. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

one of my favorite summer beers along with DFH Festina

2011-07-12-WatermelonAle.jpg

I miss the old labels; so much better

21st_Amendment_watermelon.jpg

Hell_or_High_Watermelon.JPG

This looks good so I had to pick up a pack today

^ good stuff; I remember everyone hating on it when I used to get it 3-4 years ago...now it's a largely mainstream summer beer 
my buddy called it a girl beer and now he brews his own watermelon wheat 
laugh.gif

picked these up for me and my roommates last weekend, I guess you could say i'm a Sierra Nevada fanboy
Sierra-Nevada-Ovila-Dubbel-4-pks-570x427.jpg

Sierra-Nevada-Bigfoot-2010.jpg

MG_9426.jpg

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

picked these up for me and my roommates last weekend, I guess you could say i'm a Sierra Nevada fanboy

MG_9426.jpg
I need to try the first two. Ruthles Rye is awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by troublebound666

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I think there a couple Kansas City bros in here.  Scooped up one of these today:

Brand_Tank_7.jpg

Quite tasty.

Liquor store also carries their Double Wide IPA that I am going to scoop up when I go back
Damn right...Kansas City right here. Love me some Tank 7.

Saison-Brett is coming back out in June, so keep an eye out for that masterpiece of a beer. It's easily the best beer Boulevard makes. Grab a couple of bottles and set one aside and cellar it for awhile...it gets better with age.

I like Sixth Glass better. Right now I am sipping on Boulevard Pale Ale
What is the deal with that watermelon beer. Someone want to ship me some if I can't find it locally 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

rogue-xs-imperial-ysb.jpg

Tried this for the first time on tap over the weekend.

Pretty solid Bitter, but the alcohol content shows.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

MG_9426.jpg
pimp.gif
Get that Kellerweis. Saw it place 2nd on the Session Beers category. My personal go-to. I can't wait for their summer fest to drop though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Said it before, I'll say it again.
If you have a chance to try Franziskaner, especially on tap, do it. Love that beer.
Saturday night, for my birthday dinner, had a couple of those (on tap), a bottle of Allagash White, and a bottle on Boont Amber.
Got a bottle of Sam Adams Imperium, a bottle of Hitachino White Ale and another bottle of something belgium. I'll get a pic up in a bit..

-J-

I had Allagash Curieux on tap and North Coast PranQster from a bottle on Sunday.
The Curieuax was really, really good.
For a beer to be 11% ABV and be this smooth is an accomplishmnet. Picked up on the vanilla notes from the bourbon. And you do get a bit of the sting like bourbon. not bad at all though.
The Pranqster was a good beer also. A bit bitter for my taste, but that wouldn't stop me from having it again.

-J-

I love Sierra Nevada too but wasn't a big fan of Old Chico or Ruthless Rye. They were just ok to me.

Summerfest is out and I've already been through 2 cases.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I love Sierra Nevada too but wasn't a big fan of Old Chico or Ruthless Rye. They were just ok to me.

Summerfest is out and I've already been through 2 cases.

Reppin for my sig is the only thing keeping me from doing the same. Had so many bbqs and whatnot memorial day weekend...it's a surprise i didn't go through more than a case.

Back
Top Bottom