NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Welp. This escalated quickly

Really can't get enough of gf sculpin. Sorry flks around me bought the last 3 6 packs. Still got two in my fridge. It's my summer go to beer for sure.

La cumbre now has legit canned on dates on their elevated. 6/8 bottom of can stamping.
Freestyle pils is a crisp lightly flavores, to style, type of pils
Project dank, I've been slacking with recent tries. 5/28 on this bad boy
Gonna give BP longfin lager a try, as well Mother road roadside pale ale.

Brewery visits haven't happened in nearly 3 weeks now. I can't see myself dropping $5 on a single pint when this much great packaged beer is around

I try to venture off to other IPAs and I always come back to Lagunitas or Ballast point sculpin

Initial sip of "not your fathers root beer " tasted like root beer but now it sorta tastes like medicine

^nice little haul except I still don't know how people drink that Apple cider "beer". It tastes like super sweet champagne.

Pregame beer. Let's go, LeBron!

(this is good as hell too!)

Last edited:
Happy National Bourbon Day!
I'm in California. It's still the 14th!
Had an Old Fashioned at lunch, drank a bourbon barrel beer watching GoT and ended the night with another Okd Fashioned (Makers Mark)

Wish I'd known about it being bourbon day. An Elijah Craig after seeing GoT would've helped me sleep better. I was furious, then depressed.

The Knee Deep guys are something serious. Have loved all of their beers that I've tried so far. The Evil Cousin from Heretic Brewing was really good too.

Only 6.0% but not bad. Good dinner beer [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Mannnn y'all gotta get up on some of this. Basically root beer that'll get you drunk
Tried some the other day at BDubs, and I'm guessing it had something in there I was allergic to. Caught a hell of a reaction and face got swollen, and broke out in sweats. It was good though, lol. Never had anything like it happen in my life.

Wells yall got me started .. This Riesling is pretty good
Don't worry I ain't no timid fool

Last edited:
Horchata ale? That dont even sound good.

But then again hennesy and horchata didnt sound good and that **** was dam good.

love these, they're becoming one of my favs.

Been rotating between Heavy Seas Loose Cannons, Lagunitas IPA, and Flying Dog The Truth for the past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom