NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Ive noticed this as well. Its why I dont regularly check what my local bottle shop has in or what a local brewery is releasing if im trying to save money lol. I missed out on a funky buddha release or two that sold out quickly and it stings. Its only a matter of time before I start going early mornings to get limited releases.

Drinking a couple blonde tonight. From a preliminary perspective, im not really enjoying them thus far. Seem like a good gateway into craft beer along with ambers though. I should of gotten FB's maple bacon coffee porter instead.

Last edited:
Rogue double chocolate stout. Wife picked it up for Valentine's Day as a gift. Surprised at how much I am enjoying it.

These were both great, good good tastes grape and amun had a nice tang on the end of it
I got some good good 2.0 as well

A trade buddy has been going to most of their releases and lacing me but that's gonna end soon...they're only doing one more release at Susquehanna Brewing cause they're opening their own place in Easton

Maybe the first time can art/name got me lol.

Really looking forward to the brown ale.

Last edited:

LIC beer project doing their usual great beers with hollows and higher burning, not sure what happened to citra motueka from other half, seems to be oxidized but its hard to imagine the happening within two days of canning, my first time trying mumford brewing from cali, bugging out remix seemed dark and muted, I thought it could have been a problem with the storage on its way to me in nyc from cali but I also had a can of Like LA that had none of those signs

Last edited:
Let me know how that Juice Gymnastics is. Heard the line was crazy too for Cellarmaker standards.

I was very impressed with the beer, smooth for a double IPA hazy, juicy and definitely hoppy. Me and my bro were lucky we snagged some bottles. The line was seriously crazy that day, by the time we arrived around 12 noon there were at least 30 people ahead of us.

I was at Russian River this past Saturday for the Younger.

My second time in 3 years, and I believe it was well worth it.

I am not sure, but are we allowed to do trades on here? I have a few Blind Pigs and Elders, was hoping to try some Heady Topper or Julius if anyone was willing.

Haven't been in a few years. Seems like the waits are getting more and more ridiculous. Waited 2.5 hours 3/4 years ago. Still was worth it, amazing beer.

Some heat landed my way today:

Also bought a can of this in my travels.  Good stuff.  Not feeling compelled to go out and buy any more, but I'm enjoying this well enough:

Last edited:
^nice, I just mailed out a big box to Vermont today

Stellar wind from finback, I don't taste any of the 10% abv, taste reminds me of fully frothed

Sunday night:

x2
I'm down to my last six pack.

I bought 3 bottles the other day. $9.99 at my local TW.
I thought it was good. I got a ton of vanilla and coconut from the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom