Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

who got that Activus

Actavis***

nerd.gif

I do, but I AINT HOOKING NO ONE UP. lol

Originally Posted by Juice man

Originally Posted by Juice man

I've got a footlocker and exclusive shoe connect.

Looking for: Airline & Auto parts 

Edit:  Picked up a new RL polo connect, eyewear, and home electronic connect. 

Hit me if you're around the charlotte area..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

i need an apple connect PLEASE, my 3g screen is cracked, if the story helps,, i am an instructor for disabled children, one of the kids got a hold of my phone
and slammed the phone (OUCH). so know i have a functional 3g with a nasty broken screen. imn in socal so if anyone can hook it up it would def be appreciated

if your in nyc search justiphonerepairs the guy is pretty cool for3g's he does the screen for $120
Damn in the bay it's $45 for a screen replacement 
pimp.gif

I run an AutoZone in the midwest. Can hookup parts, good recommendations for shops around my area, tires, etc.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

i need an apple connect PLEASE, my 3g screen is cracked, if the story helps,, i am an instructor for disabled children, one of the kids got a hold of my phone
and slammed the phone (OUCH). so know i have a functional 3g with a nasty broken screen. imn in socal so if anyone can hook it up it would def be appreciated

if your in nyc search justiphonerepairs the guy is pretty cool for3g's he does the screen for $120
Damn in the bay it's $45 for a screen replacement 
pimp.gif
that post was from like 2008 bro... $120 for a screen replacement was a DEAL back then 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lanev0

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by lanev0

if anyone needs mechanical work done on basically any kind of car in the bay area (san jose) PM me... my uncle who is a mechanic of 30 years is looking for side jobs and offering super cheap rates...

i need a paintshop hookup in the bay area

good to know.  I'm so sick of repair shops and etc can't trust these bastards haha.  Out of cali for the next few months, but will keep this in mind when I move back.
def do... he dont own a shop but he got about enough tools to buy a new honda civic...

he's a "you get the part and he install" guy

simple

bring car
tell him whats wrong he or he figures out
tells you what needs to be changed and possibly change in the future
i'd be interested if it wasn't all the way out in san jose. i just really need some minor work done (at least i think) since it's my first car and just trying to get used to everything that comes with it.

StaXX wrote:
If anyone has a hookup on concert tickets in Dallas, let me know.

If you ever come out to Sacramento - I have hookup to complimentary / discounted / great seats for Concerts / Kings Games @ Power Balance Pavilion (Formerly Arco Arena)

I got Lids connects in LA. as well as swoosh, champs, footaction etc .
no bums though. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. get at me LA

In Atlanta, I have legal connection: Judges, Politicians (high up), CEO's

I have friends/family in all places: NBA, NFL, Retail, ETC

Back
Top Bottom