NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

white people grill?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Moro de gandules con bistec encebollado, maduros, ensalada de papa, con un jarro de morir sonando. I think that's about right.

Moro de gandules con bistec encebollado, maduros, ensalada de papa, con un jarro de morir sonando. I think that's about right.

sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh... ... ... we eat toothpaste... ... ... whitening toothpaste... ... ... don't tell anyone!

sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh... ... ... we eat toothpaste... ... ... whitening toothpaste... ... ... don't tell anyone!

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by RawSheed

White ppl are an enigma.

When I was over for dinner at my boys house, he and his family would discuss how their day went around the table and what was going on in the lives
eek.gif
It was a whole new world for me
I never understood why people would tallk about this... I dont give a %%@* about your day and Ill bring mine up if theres something I feel like talking about

que?

its not like they are discussing their day with random strangers.  Its a FAMILY dinner.  When my wife gets home from work, I will ask her how her day went.  Why?  Cause I DO give a #+@+ about her day (and would hope that she gives a #+@+ about mine).  How our day went is going to effect our mood and our interactions with each other.  If you had a bad day sometimes it helps to just vent and talk about it.  How come you are so against socializing/interacting with family?

word, do you brahs eat in silence? where they do that at?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by RawSheed

White ppl are an enigma.

When I was over for dinner at my boys house, he and his family would discuss how their day went around the table and what was going on in the lives
eek.gif
It was a whole new world for me
I never understood why people would tallk about this... I dont give a %%@* about your day and Ill bring mine up if theres something I feel like talking about

que?

its not like they are discussing their day with random strangers.  Its a FAMILY dinner.  When my wife gets home from work, I will ask her how her day went.  Why?  Cause I DO give a #+@+ about her day (and would hope that she gives a #+@+ about mine).  How our day went is going to effect our mood and our interactions with each other.  If you had a bad day sometimes it helps to just vent and talk about it.  How come you are so against socializing/interacting with family?

word, do you brahs eat in silence? where they do that at?

How little people know about other races is baffling. White people grill? Are you serious?

Being raised diverse FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How little people know about other races is baffling. White people grill? Are you serious?

Being raised diverse FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As a white person we eat everything man!

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Sandwhiches, all kinds.
Salad
Italian (spaghetti, lasagna, ect)

We order chinese on occasion.

BUt basic white people food is Steak, chicken(fried, baked,grilled, cutlets, wings), potatoes, and some veggies.
Pot roast, lamb, ect.

We eat it all .
edit** Salmon, swordfish, shrimp, a lot of frozen meals, pizza.

Basic breakfast (eggs, pankakes, bacon, waffles)

And ive learned to roll my own sushi too  
pimp.gif

The only thing about white peoples cuisine is we usually dont have a pot of rice cooking 24/7 like some other ethnicities.

As a white person we eat everything man!

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Sandwhiches, all kinds.
Salad
Italian (spaghetti, lasagna, ect)

We order chinese on occasion.

BUt basic white people food is Steak, chicken(fried, baked,grilled, cutlets, wings), potatoes, and some veggies.
Pot roast, lamb, ect.

We eat it all .
edit** Salmon, swordfish, shrimp, a lot of frozen meals, pizza.

Basic breakfast (eggs, pankakes, bacon, waffles)

And ive learned to roll my own sushi too  
pimp.gif

The only thing about white peoples cuisine is we usually dont have a pot of rice cooking 24/7 like some other ethnicities.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by jermz101

I always wondered...my gf is white, they have that themed night crap
laugh.gif

Taco night! End up starving cause all they make is literally tacos for the night
indifferent.gif

pizza is always bought as well as fast food...black people got soul food but white
People dont really got a sig type of food

eek.gif
    you dont like tacos!!??

Oh naw
laugh.gif
I love em, just the fact.they never made nothing else with it left me still hungry

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by jermz101

I always wondered...my gf is white, they have that themed night crap
laugh.gif

Taco night! End up starving cause all they make is literally tacos for the night
indifferent.gif

pizza is always bought as well as fast food...black people got soul food but white
People dont really got a sig type of food

eek.gif
    you dont like tacos!!??

Oh naw
laugh.gif
I love em, just the fact.they never made nothing else with it left me still hungry

Back
Top Bottom