NT, what do you do when there's no one there for you?

Real talk, im a mess right now, pretty miserable. I've been having a lot of problems lately, im sure some of you have seen my break up threads lately, so right now the girl i love chose to succumb to her old ways and chose drugs over me
tired.gif
makes me feel worthless. My boy who is supposedly my "bestfriend" completely ignores me a lot of the time, never answers my calls, texts, nothing. and then there is my family who doesnt care about anything, just everyone in my house goes about their day without a care about anyone else. all of this is effecting me in very negative was, too many bad thoughts, my school work is suffering majorly and i just feel like im pretty useless with the way everyone treats me.
NT, what the %$*+ do i do?
ohwell.gif

Keep your head up. Focus on yourself. Maybe volunteer for some charity work and help those who are really needy, It always makes me realize that as bad as I feel really don't have it that bad off.

jus use this to grow bruh, trust me ppl got it way worst so jus be thankful for wat u do have, decide if you gone let this make u or break u.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

man up

Seriously bro this is a good chance for you to realize ain't no one going to be there for you 100% of the time, but yourself.  If you can't learn to deal with problems by yourself, I feel a great amount of fail in your near future

Man I say be there for yourself (no "I see what you did there")! Don't look for others (including family) to lean on................look to self.
I KNOW the feeling especially when it comes to people who are supposed to be your "friend(s)".Focus on self and the people who should not be in your life will eventually just fade out.Is there anything you like to do (hobbies etc)?

There's 2 many girls out there for u 2 b focused on your girl. As soon as she senses that your moving on, she'll come back. Plus, your 2 young 2 have women problems. I got 99 problems but a #+%%% ain't 1.

You just gotta learn how to be independent and take care of yourself...Shiit, I know how to do that and I'm only 17 years old.

I'm gon keep it 100 w/ u OP, !!+! EM ALL!!! That's the way u have to see things. If you focus on them NOT bein there, it's gon make u feel worse. U have to be optimistic and think "Well, things could be a lot worse" I used to feel that way when I would realize that I aint have any friends to call and shoot the %$$% w/ so I turned to writing.

Don't listen to anybody in here tellin u to man up and all that %$$% b/c it's easier said than done, especially when u cared about somebody. Start focusin on urself more and others less. Remember that there will be a time when they are lookin to u for comfort and when that time comes, don't be there.

Yo, OP I feel you man.

You gotta realize that we are all the same, we all feel like someone isn't there for us at some point in our lives. We're human. We're not capable of being there for everyone at all times.
So you gotta remember that no one is 100% dependable....except yourself and God. Rely on God and rely on yourself.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Yo, OP I feel you man.

You gotta realize that we are all the same, we all feel like someone isn't there for us at some point in our lives. We're human. We're not capable of being there for everyone at all times.
So you gotta remember that no one is 100% dependable....except yourself and God. Rely on God and rely on yourself.

real talk, i havent been to church in a minute, but i went yesterday for the first time in a good while, and it was very calming, was good to be back

I felt like this at one point, years ago. Taking walks and writing helped me a lot. Writing would help me relieve the stress easier than my walks did; both were needed, though. I would put all my thoughts down on paper and reread them to myself. Write about how the people closest to you are making you feel at the moment.

Do your favorite hobbies, if you haven't done so already. Or maybe look into finding new hobbies.

i appreciate the help from those who actually try, some of you dudes have helped a lot when i need some advice, i appreciate it guys

to answer your question...i feel like that all the time. thats what happens when you dont trust people. at least in my case. i dont care i just deal with it. i am a believer that my problems are MY problems so i dont typically like to bothers others with them.

Just focus on yourself, *$$$ everyone else.

Life goes on you know? in the mean time,do things that you enjoy and makes you happy and forget bout all the negativeness.

Back
Top Bottom