NT what do you do when your bored outta your mind?

Joined Dec 29, 2008
normally i just play xbox all day and that helps me get through the day, but im waiting for it to get back from repair, i dont have a job, mom isnt home so idont have a car right now, and the only 2 people i

talk to and hangout with are still in school, what do you guys do in these situations?

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Bored out of my mind??? Honestly I would put on a p flick and go from there.....

Joined Feb 14, 2008
I can't remember the last time I said to myself "I have nothing to do, I'm bored." Usually I'm doing something I have to get done orprocrastinating. So I'm always doing something.

bkmac

Banned
Joined Jul 6, 2006
I'm in that situation right now. I was going to meet up with a friend of mine, but we don't have a destination, so there is no point to go and waste mygas (we already ate lunch, so that's not an option).

Maybe I'll just go nap. No, not fap, NAP.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now