NT What do you dress like VOL....NT DENIM????

What do you wear?

I know how most cats in the db thread dress cuz they post pics but what do you other cats wear?
Whats your style?

No judgement

Pics?

In b4
Vick oly 7
Nt denim
Nothing

This time of year?

Thermal, hoodies, 501's

When it get's real brisk, I'll throw on the Northface or Carhartt

I have never owned a north face coat.

Shoppin around for a new jacket now tho

Pretty much the only thing I spend money on is jackets and denim and boots. Other than that just a bunch of tee shirts and flannels. My tee shirt game is strong. Just random ones I aquire all the time.

I'm a little eccentric when it comes to clothes.

I like things that are a bit "out there", crazy patterns, ...

The brand Roberto/Just Cavalli is something that I really like for example.

Pretty much the only thing I spend money on is jackets and denim and boots. Other than that just a bunch of tee shirts and flannels. My tee shirt game is strong. Just random ones I aquire all the time.
Only good thing about growing old.

No need to cop the newest seasons collection.

My favorite hoodie is like 2 years old 
pimp.gif

Yeah I don't care at all. I don't get super trendy stuff either so nothing goes out of style. Like you won't catch me in biker jeans and a weird tall tee from hm.

I don't know what people in dbnt dress like

Isn't it basically J Crew?

H&M , idc.....best bang for the buck, quick , easy , and if it gets ruined or goes outta style wont hurt me as much
Once in a while ill splurge on some "urban high-end" clothing if you wanna call it that i.e. PRPS , supreme , Nike TF

Cavalli legit, scooped a couple just cavalli shirts for cheap last year. Hoodie's from h&m, denim from various places and dem wheats and black timbs in the winter

kingkoopa kingkoopa Nordstrom rack, saks off 5th or last call be having that **** dirt cheap sometimes. Tees and polos for 40-80 bucks Etc.

I don't know what you guys consider trendy but I like to consider what I wear suburban casual. When I'm lounging running errands I wear athletic wear like Nike TF, crew necks, and such with trainers and the occasional jordan. When I'm going out, whether it's to dinner or the bars, or family functions since it's the holidays I wear button ups/flannels, sweaters, vnecks, with jeans/chinos, and this is my current non sneaker rotation. a lot of browns lol I've got a about 4 other pairs of sperrys too not pictured.
View media item 1809888

Last edited:

Dem prices 
sick.gif

Let me hold something.

I have one jacket that cost over 500 and its a wool Mitchell and Ness Reds bomber 
laugh.gif
I generally cop designer brands on sale, rarely at full retail unless it's something I really can't resist.

For t-shirts I only go for designer, once I bought my first Armani t-shirt I was hooked. The difference between a designer t-shirt and normal t-shirts from H&M, Zara, ... is mindblowing. The cotton feels like silk.

For denim I usually just shop at Zara. It's fairly cheap and they fit me well. I have some designer denim but it certainly doesn't make up the majority of my closet.

Most of my clothes are fairly regular, my hoodies, sweaters, cardigans, ... are generally from Zara.

Last edited:
Starter
Mitchell & Ness
PRPS denim
Sweats
Lettermans
Ralph Lauren
Jordan
Black Tee/White Tee
Nike
Camos and cargos
Bape