NT What do you dress like VOL....NT DENIM????

Dem prices :x

Let me hold something.

I have one jacket that cost over 500 and its a wool Mitchell and Ness Reds bomber :lol:

People just spend different

Some people are 100k+

But you don't need 100k+ to wear designer

Btw H&M and Zara trendy af

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Colombia on here begging for donations for his condition? But only cops designer? Aight.

Yes correct lol [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
just h and m for right now. Not going to drop alot of money until i lose some weight.

I love H&m but I cant shop there anymore cause damn near nothing besides the the vnecks fit me anymore. I'm 6'4 with a bulky frame from lifting. XL is the largest size that a lot of their button ups come in and they're skin tight on my shoulders and arms but loose on my torso. I don't even want to get started on pants. That euro cut just isn't for me.

Last edited:
Stussy will always be my favorite and I try to buy a couple pieces a season but I have become more mature in my dressing I guess you can say

really started incorporating slim fit chinos into my wardrobe

J Crew Broken In 484's paired with a denim shirt is always :pimp:

Jeans are PRPS Japan

Last edited:
NT fitted
Vick jersey
NT Denim
Oly vii

Last edited:
I try to be pretty trendless.

Right now I have on a Polo Cord sweater/button down 501(regular fit) and some beater foams because its supposed to rain.

Damn y'all dudes been buying Colombia cavalli and Balmain all along

I normally wear Banana Republic Aiden fit chinos with a Gap/Banana/JCrew top for work.

Casually, still either Levi's, Gap, APC denim with a crew or vneck shirt.

I used to be big on graphic tee's like folks back in the day, but now, I really don't care much for having to match.

As long as the outfit is put together well and I'm not putting too much effort, then I'm good lol.

Am I the only one who can't wear sneakers with anything with a collar Besides a flannel every now and then? One of my good friends still buys matching polos for his kicks and for whatever reason I just can't get with it.

Am I the only one who can't wear sneakers with anything with a collar Besides a flannel every now and then? One of my good friends still buys matching polos for his kicks and for whatever reason I just can't get with it.
For me, it depends on the shirt.

I still wear a black polo with sneakers or a oxford shirt.

I guess, the more casual shirt, the more acceptable it is for me to wear with sneakers?

I dont really wear collared ts (polos) anymore.

Once in a while.

Last edited:
For me, it depends on the shirt.

I still wear a black polo with sneakers or a oxford shirt.

I guess, the more casual shirt, the more acceptable it is for me to wear with sneakers?

I understand that, I guess if I'm looking to dress casually enough to wear sneakers a polo or button down isn't my go to.

I normally wear Banana Republic Aiden fit chinos with a Gap/Banana/JCrew top for work.

Aiden Chinos are my fav for work, they don't look all baggy and sloppy but also don't hug your nuts :lol:

I think BR kills J Crew in the quality department

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom