NT what do you guys do for energy?

I am in the 4th week of a crazy work and school schedule. 3 more weeks to go.

But I think my body is crashing on me. My body has been having different aches and pains and I can't stay awake in class to save my life. Still doing great in my classes though.

I eat pretty healthy everyday. About 3 meals a day. I pack my lunch for work and if I'm on campus I eat subway.

Is there anything else I can do to help me get some extra energy?

I don't drink coffee and I'm looking for healthy alternatives. I don't drink soda at all.

The sun gives me energy. Find some broad to smash; OR smoke some herb, everything is fun when you're high.

Don't jerk off.

You said you eat 3 times per day, but what about between meals? Fruits, nuts. Try drinking more water so your bladder if full which can help you from falling asleep.

Work out in the AM (Sorry if you said this already)

Horny Goat Weed also helps with energy

Forget those energy drinks man

But I would recommend the little bottles of Ginseng

View media item 434261

you're in school, so this might not apply. but for those sitting in an office all day, see if you have the option of switching to a standing work station. actually makes you less sluggish and you feel more energy at the end of the day. i switched to one a few weeks back and it's helped. it's also better for your health in general as well.

Why do yall keep telling him to jerk off? That will make him tired. You are literally LOSING LIFE. That isn't an energy booster man. ahahah

Back
Top Bottom