NT What Do You Look For In A Lady

Obedience and respect! I can't stress how important a lil O and R is. Humor, sensitivity, tact, INTELLIGENCE, wisdom, and sexual curiosity are high on thelist as well.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Obedience[/color] and respect! I can't stress how important a lil O and R is. Humor, sensitivity, tact, INTELLIGENCE, wisdom, and sexual curiosity are high on the list as well.
Prince Akeem said only dogs are to obey
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Obedience[/color] and respect! I can't stress how important a lil O and R is. Humor, sensitivity, tact, INTELLIGENCE, wisdom, and sexual curiosity are high on the list as well.
grin.gif
Sorry, I don't really give a %*%@... I can't STAND a hard headed chick bruh...
smh.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif
so cuz a woman won't "obey" (as you put it) that makes her hard headed? Last time I checked, regardless of who you are dating, youain't her dam daddy

Hold up.... Why you getting all mad about my preference in girls? You wanna date me or something? Aight then. Mind ya business. You choo-chooey overthere. What I'm doing is NOT ya business. Are you a waiter? Cuz that avy you got on make you look like a waiter.

Hold up.... Why you getting all mad about my preference in girls? You wanna date me or something? Aight then. Mind ya business. You choo-chooey over there. What I'm doing is NOT ya business. Are you a waiter? Cuz that avy you got on make you look like a waiter.
alien.gif

first off, watch ya mouf.....and help me wit' the sale

I don't know where all this comin' from---we used to be E-Starz fam
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Don't mind me... Gucci got me calling people Choo-chooey... but on some real %%%%, I just can't deal with a hard headed girl man. I ain't gotta beyour daddy for you to listen to me, because Lord knows as SOON as %%%% don't go the way sh plans, then out comes the sad face and the victim role. Iain't got time for chicks who wanna be the alpha male as long as its convenient. My way or the highway. It's either the #%%@@ likes the BEST way or%%%%, hitchhike the express way
grin.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif

I bet you beat women.

Real witty response.
eyes.gif
What we all should do is make sure there is mutual respect in a relationship. Demanding obedience from a woman you are in arelationship with sounds like you are severely insecure with yourself. Hard headed? Really? You just need to adopt a puppy if that's what you'reinto... but don't get too crazy or you'll end up like Vick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rockcandy2008

grin.gif
smh.gif

I bet you beat women.
smh.gif

Hold up.... Why you getting all mad about my preference in girls? You wanna date me or something? Aight then. Mind ya business. You choo-chooey over there. What I'm doing is NOT ya business. Are you a waiter? Cuz that avy you got on make you look like a waiter.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Gucci!

Pretty face
Nice hair(idk why but when I think about it I've always messed with girls with ballin hair)
not fat
sense of humor
smells nice
tall 5'9 and up(I'm only 6)
Degree or pursuing one.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

• Chill personality
  • Movie buff
  • freaky
  • good head on her shoulder
  • don't need me
I don't know if I get the last one. All the guys are on this "Independent", "She Got Her Own" steez, which is fine enough- you don't want a needy woman who begs for your money, can't function or feel like she has value without you, and nags you for favors - butdon't you want to feel needed?

Modesty in the way that she carries herself is one of the most important
Intuitive
Open minded
Can cook
Knows how to treat a man
I'm not sure of a word for it but someone who doesn't always like "give in". They'll stand their ground.

Class
No baggage
Dont be with that TEASE !$*%

i cant deal with a arrogant, having !$*% with them already at breakfast, dont even know what independent means, females anymore. All that !$*% is a waste oftime and patience, like +*%@@ grow up.

obviously attractive and knows how to dress.
then goes to personality, I like girls who are as nerdy as I am. Being able to talk about comics and video games on a date is def appreciated.
and knows how to act in public and doesn't wild out about every little thing

REALLY THO???!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom