NT What Do You Look For In A Lady

Single guys on NT what are some qualities that you look for in a lady? Feel free to share them

For me she doesn't have to be super model hot, but looks do help. Mostly I look for a girl that isn't annoying as hell (i.e. someone that shuts up andlets me talk)
Also she has to have a sense of humor. And she has to be mostly honest, I don't mind her lieing sometimes but I want her to tell me what is bugging herinstead of having me try and do a manhunt for the problem as everytime I ask her she says,"Oh you know what is wrong"

I want a girl with extensions in her hair
Bamboo earrings
At least two pair
A fendi bag and a bad attitude........
grin.gif

-no kids
-has goals/ ambitious
-doesn't have too many skeletons in her closet
-not controlling
-sense of humor
-not too hood, but not too polished (which pretty much leaves me where I'm at)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

-no kids
-has goals/ ambitious
-doesn't have too many skeletons in her closet
-not controlling
-sense of humor
-not too hood, but not too polished (which pretty much leaves me where I'm at)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this dude. He made an actually list.

I can dig it.

seems like you should be asking the married guys this question if you are after a real relationship..
#1 thing for me lately is no princess/entitlement syndrome. chicks are too used to their daddies doing everything for them and that is how they come to viewmen. that approach worked fine when they were subservient but now that that is gone it don't fly.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aside from looks, just an overall cool/relaxed chick.. doesn't complain, likesto go out, eager to do non-typical things in life, passionate about certain stuff, educated.. a fun person etc[/color]

Light skinned black girl light brown curly hair
Cute face and light eyes no less than a c cup and she needs a little somethin goin on back there
A classy chick that can be hood sometimes

pimp.gif

Fit, skinny, tall, petite (borderline anorexic)
Open-minded and adventurous
Smart but not smarter than me
laugh.gif

Driven, ambitious, rich, successful
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom