NT, what do you think is most corrupt?

i don't think i agree with the grades one, i see where you're coming from, but i really don't see how it stifles creativity.

Originally Posted by psykhO

I believe it to be grades. most everyone cheat, steal, and lie to get better grades.. etc

I definitely think it is Grades as well and in fact, from this stems all forms of cheating on the societal level.

If you think about it, grades are the first thing most of us are forced to earn. With that said, a few find ways to cut corners and from this, they begin alife long relationship with "cutting corners" and getting the job done with the least amount of effort.

These are the very same people that undoubtedly raise the bar, not because they are inherently gifted, but because they used unfair tactics to gain theadvantage. An advantage which propels them forward to the highest echelons of our society.

The entity we call Government is corrupt because it's substituents are corrupt. Health care is corrupt because its individual components are corrupt. Wehave corruption at every level of society simply because, at some point, we allowed some kid to get away with cheating on an exam.

Eff all the "ima care about me and me alone mentality" because it's thinking of that nature that fosters cheating (imo) which then manifests intothe corrupt societies of our world: Ancient Egypt, the Roman Empire, the United States of America.

With that said, I HAVE NEVER CHEATED IN MY LIFE...simply because I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I would rather be an honest second tier denizenthat a cheating first class citizen in a corrupt nation.

(If you haven't realized by now, I REALLY LOATHE CHEATERS)

Police (In urban areas).
There supposed to Protect and Serve but sometimes their the ones who start all the problems.
indifferent.gif

PS
mad.gif
F Bridgeport Police

apartment complexes....AAA...Verizon wireless...GMAC.....Detroit Edison....Comcast......Bank of America....Paypal.....

Basically all the bills I pay.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by psykhO

I believe it to be grades. most everyone cheat, steal, and lie to get better grades.. etc

I dont cheat.... after some genius kid decided to try to %%$% everyone over on some math test i had, I knew i wasn't ever going to cheat.
I knew my stuff, but since this kid was so smart i cross-checks our answers and it was a no go.... Pansy was handing out a sheet filled with wrong answers for the final.
I passed! many others didn't.
smh.gif
at that guy.

I'm not saying you should cheat, but messing around with people like that is just being an !*# regardless of the situation.
Im glad he did that, some of these cheatin people need to get got every once in a while

I remember last year this kid was tryna copy me in calc, so I did it all wrong and when he turned it in, I erased my answers and redid it. The @+$+%%! got an Fon the final while I got an A, and he deserves that freaking grade

That *++#**$ motorcycle x train level on GTA: San Andreas.

I wanted to actually shoot somebody.

grin.gif

But....
  1. Government.
  2. Religion
  3. Media

Most religion
Most government
Most gender double standards
Most classrooms
Most "business ladders"

Mostly everything...