NT, what do you think is most corrupt?

I believe it to be grades. most everyone cheat, steal, and lie to get better grades.. etc

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

The NBA

/Thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grades/religion

both used to stifle people's creativity and and ability to think for themselves.

i dont think grades are most corrupt, some people can be too lazy to even copy homework, people who usually copy are the ones know the work but doesnt feellike doing it. some can be ones that just dont really understand it so they just copy, there are a lot of reasoning for this ahha. even if grades are corruptit wont help them in college or anything because they wouldnt get anywhere with what knowledge they have.

government and related agencies, groups, and interests... close second to corporations and their place in the structure of our society.

Originally Posted by psykhO

I believe it to be grades. most everyone cheat, steal, and lie to get better grades.. etc

I dont cheat.... after some genius kid decided to try to %%$% everyone over on some math test i had, I knew i wasn't ever going to cheat.
I knew my stuff, but since this kid was so smart i cross-checks our answers and it was a no go.... Pansy was handing out a sheet filled with wrong answers forthe final.
I passed! many others didn't.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by psykhO

I dont cheat.... after some genius kid decided to try to %%$% everyone over on some math test i had, I knew i wasn't ever going to cheat.
I knew my stuff, but since this kid was so smart i cross-checks our answers and it was a no go.... Pansy was handing out a sheet filled with wrong answers for the final.
I passed! many others didn't.
smh.gif
at that guy.

I'm not saying you should cheat, but messing around with people like that is just being an !*# regardless of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom