NT, what do you think of forearm tattoos? Vol. Tattoo Thread 1001

I've finally decided the place I want to get a tattoo. It will be either the inner or outer forearm. I'm having trouble deciding between those two, or if I should have a cylindrical tattoo that wraps around the whole arm.
I can't find any good pictures of these...can someone chime in. 

As another NTer in a previous post said...i don't need a story behind my tattoo i just wanna do it and get something..

i made a thread about this same subject a couple months back..and im STILL debating on where i want my next tat..on my ribs or forearm

im hesitant b/c i dont know what the future holds for me and im not trying to $$!% myself over by getting a forearm tat and getting turned down by future jobs..im going to school to be a paramedic btw

most people say just wear long sleeves to job interviews and then let your work ethic speak for itself..but im still not sure what i want to do
ohwell.gif

last time i posted a different pic..but heres the the idea in question...its a pic of alexander the great..my middle name is alexander and i dont wanna get something traditional like initials or just the name alexander
http://upload.wikimedia.o...de/Prilep_Aleksander.jpg

I'm planning on getting a solid band around my left forearm.

So, basically, I see nothing wrong with it.

Here's an example that might be relevant to your interests as well as mine.

tattoo_armband.jpg

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

tattoo_armband.jpg
I want something longer...like 4-5 inches maybe running from the middle of my arm down to 3-4 inches before my wrist if you know what I mean.
I was thinking like a script, but im not too sure and its really hard to decide what words to put on it.

And to dude above, I'm also hesitant for future jobs...its an unfortunate dilemma. If I had a lot of money I would've gotten a tattoo with the quickness

Originally Posted by derventa

I want something longer...like 4-5 inches maybe running from the middle of my arm down to 3-4 inches before my wrist if you know what I mean.
I was thinking like a script, but im not too sure and its really hard to decide what words to put on it.

And to dude above, I'm also hesitant for future jobs...its an unfortunate dilemma. If I had a lot of money I would've gotten a tattoo with the quickness
I know you said that you don't need a story behind it, but you should probably wait until you know exactly what you want your tattoo to be like. I've been going back and forth about getting mine for a little over a year, and I'm glad I did.

I'm sure your mom has told you this 100x already, but a tattoo is permanent for the most part, and unless you're 100% sure that you want that mark on your body for the rest of your life (or until you can afford laser removal,) I wouldn't go through with it.

i was gunna put my countrys flag on my arm
but decided to change it at the last minute to my bicep
why i changed my mind...i didnt wanna put something permanent rite where everyone can see it...

I want to get a sleeve on my right arm most likely. (95% chance I will never do it though. Maybe a few years from now). But yea I have no idea what kind of design I want. I know I want it to say focus in the middle of my forearm, while I have all these crazy designs surrounding it. I gotta move out before I do anything like that though
laugh.gif

been wanting a forearm tat for the longest time but couldnt think of anything to put there.

getting tatted from head to toe whenever i get a professional job that makes 6 or 7 figures a year tho

tattoo_armband.jpg

looks really pointless... I guarantee you regret that.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

tattoo_armband.jpg

looks really pointless... I guarantee you regret that.
Perspective, you have none.

Back
Top Bottom