NT What Irks You While You're Driving Vol. Stop Staring

Originally Posted by neukicks

people that sit in the right hand lane, with a red light, the right hand lane is to turn, if you aren't turn sit in the middle lane
people that drive slow in the left hand lane.

Slow in the fast lane
mad.gif
just yesterday a Taxi was the culprit, first timeI've ever seen a Taxi driving slow.

When a lane is ending and people know they have to merge and they stay in the lane thats ending so they can move up a few spots
mad.gif

along with people staring and people speeding up when you try to get past them, people who go out of their way to let you turn. I was at a stop sign lookin tomake a left turn and theres only one dude out

on the street, only car that is around, and the guy makes a full stop to let me turn
indifferent.gif
people think they helpin you out but its just stupid. Also people whodont know what yield means, dude almost ran me

off the $%^&#$% road last week.
mad.gif

I like to listen to music in the car, so when they get in and try to turn it down real low. or talking while trying to listen to music.

People who slow down when the police is on the other side of the side of the Highway. @#$% they aint goin to stop you.

People who slow down to see a wreck causing rush hour worse.

People who have amnesia driving when its anything other than clear and sunny

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm finally back from my 2 week bid (2nd 2 week ban in a month) but anyway I was driving today and there are a few things that bother me when I'm on the road.

-When I'm at a red light and the person next to me stares uncontrollably at you like they need something.
-People that try to race you on the low when the light turns green.
-Failure to signal, I mean really how lazy do you have to be to flick your turn signal.
-When people signal a mile before they make a right or left turn.
-Dudes that are leaned all the way in the back seat with the radio blasting thinking they are cool especially in a beater.

That's it for now....post yours.

-people that sit for 45secs before they realize that the light is on green
-when youre tryna merge into a lane and they dont let you

alien.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

I like to listen to music in the car, so when they get in and try to turn it down real low. or talking while trying to listen to music.
i haaaaaaate this. i usually dont allow people to touch my stereo and when they do i turn it back up. i dont care about your wack %## convo cuz...

i think i have genetic road rage. my mom goes nuts and makes up new curse words when she drives and i find myself doing the same more and more.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm finally back from my 2 week bid (2nd 2 week ban in a month) but anyway I was driving today and there are a few things that bother me when I'm on the road.

-When I'm at a red light and the person next to me stares uncontrollably at you like they need something.
-People that try to race you on the low when the light turns green.
-Failure to signal, I mean really how lazy do you have to be to flick your turn signal.
-When people signal a mile before they make a right or left turn.
-Dudes that are leaned all the way in the back seat with the radio blasting thinking they are cool especially in a beater.

That's it for now....post yours.
This sums it, but you forgot people who you're waiting to let into the lane, and they take FOREVER and on top of that they don't speed upwhen they merge.

-people that sit for 45secs before they realize that the light is on green
-when youre tryna merge into a lane and they dont let you

That's when you downshift to 3rd gear, hit Vtakk on em.

I couldnt tell if you was starin cause i pull up where i dont allign with anyone...plus i got tint.

cars that drive in packs. when you on the highway there is no reason why cars should be bunched up. NEVER

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by neukicks

people that sit in the right hand lane, with a red light, the right hand lane is to turn, if you aren't turn sit in the middle lane
people that drive slow in the left hand lane.

Slow in the fast lane
mad.gif
just yesterday a Taxi was the culprit, first time I've ever seen a Taxi driving slow.

When a lane is ending and people know they have to merge and they stay in the lane thats ending so they can move up a few spots
mad.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

The one that gets me the most is "on looker" traffic!... if there is an accident on the other side of the freeway everyone wants to slow down to 35-40 mph just to look. It doesnt concern you, you were not involved, go about your business and hurry the F up and stop slowing me down so I can get to where I need to go!
mad.gif
I probably hate this the most because it adds like 10-15 minutes to a trip. People need to learn how to take a quick glance at 65 mph and keepmoving.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

4 way stops. People need to learn the rules.
Word, everybody sittin there staring at each other like they dont know what to do....inching out to see who's gonna go first
mad.gif

One thing I notice when I drive is the people that bone out switching like 10 lanes in and out of traffic to get ahead like 50 feet always have the most %!#*%@up cars. Like a 91 acura with a big *@@ dent on the side.

cops who tailgate
Bikes on the middle of the lane (got dam use a sidewalk it doesnt make u a wuss it just speeds up traffic)
some idiot was talking crap and wanted to race me when i was driving my dads infiniti. (he was in like a 1993 cherokee)

- Older people driving...so slow.
- Drivers who speed up past you on a small/narrow avenue (basically speed past you on your blindspot).
- Drivers who almost cause an accident/drive slow, and when you pass them they are on their cellphone.
- Drivers who start slowing up halfway down a block/avenue when they see/feel the light is going to Yellow, and thenRed.

I'm a fairly new driver, but I am already getting annoyed at certain things I see on the road.

Lets see....since I was almost killed by one yesterday lets start with...

Women in trucks SUVs

Women in cars

People who don't signal

People who don't know THEY have the right of way

People who drive slow in the fast lane

Rubber neckers

People who brake way too early

People that brake waaaay too much (Take you feet off the freakin gas idiot)

People who act like precipitation = slow to a crawl

People

-People in the car with me being Passenger/Backseat drivers
-When my mother rides with me and makes the "OH NO!" face and starts grabbing at the dash, acting like she's putting on the invisible break (shedoes this anytime another car merges onto the same lane as us and thinks they are going to hit us...smh)
-When the persons music is so loud it literally makes my head throb

hmm... given the replies, my first will have to be... MALE drivers
laugh.gif

but really, people who merge on to the freeway way slow. It's called merging at the speed of traffic!!! do they want to cause a wreck??????

people who speed up not to let you pass, then when you get in front of them, they change lanes anyway.
people who cut you off and when you honk at them they get pissy
women..in any car
old people..in any car

Back
Top Bottom