NT What Irks You While You're Driving Vol. Stop Staring

- When someone has their turn signal on, with no traffic around, and waits until they get right up to their turn and THEN turn.

You don't have to bust a 90 degree right angle. Get out of my way!

- Don't like people passing me when I'm going the speed limit or faster.

- Indecisive drivers.

- Cats in trucks with lift kits and huge backhoe-status tires thinking they own the road and can do whatever they want whether it's speeding or tailgatingor general aggressive driving. No, you don't own the monster truck Bigfoot. Chill with the rural rage.

laugh.gif
people who drive faster than me...and i speed consistently
-cars who chill in my blind spot like thats whats hot when I'm trying to change lanes
-people who flash high beams from behind
-impatient lane weavers
-SUV's that speed in the rain
-old people in the fast lane
-complete stops on the highway or brakes when no ones in front of them
mad.gif

-women drivers with a cell phone in their hand in animated convo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where do I start...

When I go to NY and I'm in my Type-R....

-People always pulling up to me wanting to race. #(@* I do not race...If I do I better get some guap up out of it...

-Cops.

-People following me.

-People staring grilling me/my car.

Out here in AZ...

-Bad drivers.

-People who don't yield when I'm coming out of a business/gas station.

-Speeders

-Cops

-@(#*# Traffic cameras.

-People staring ICE GRILLING. SAY SOMETHING!!!!!
mad.gif

-People who cut me off. I'll happily yield you don't have to cut me off. With that said...

-People who won't let me change lanes. Either you let me change lanes or I'm going to drive like the New Yorker I am and TAKE the #(#@ lane. I'MGOING TO GET THE @(#* LANE EITHER WAY *Explodes*.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Where do I start...

When I go to NY and I'm in my Type-R....

-People always pulling up to me wanting to race. #(@* I do not race...If I do I better get some guap up out of it...

-Cops.

-People following me.

-People staring grilling me/my car.

Out here in AZ...

-Bad drivers.

-People who don't yield when I'm coming out of a business/gas station.

-Speeders

-Cops

-@(#*# Traffic cameras.

-People staring ICE GRILLING. SAY SOMETHING!!!!!
mad.gif

-People who cut me off. I'll happily yield you don't have to cut me off. With that said...

-People who won't let me change lanes. Either you let me change lanes or I'm going to drive like the New Yorker I am and TAKE the #(#@ lane. I'M GOING TO GET THE @(#* LANE EITHER WAY *Explodes*.

Word! I hate that $*+% especially if im close to home
smh.gif

Also people who ask me if I drift and when I say no they look baffled and ask "Why not?!" Because I don't you %++%@
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

People that break for absolutely NO reason in front of me.
mad.gif
+%!! your life!

If theres 5 lanes merging into 4 or 3 on the left, theres no reason to break if you are all the effin way to the right. I mean really.

Stopping super far away from the light/stop sign.

People that drive slower than 40mph.

Why you gotta cut infront of me when you KNOW i'm hauling +#%? You can tell when a car is going fast, douche!

People who speed up to get in front of me, and then begin to drive slowly.

People who break fully to turn, AND don't use the blinkers.

People that are terrified of the road.

I feel like we know each other lol

-When people stare at you.
- When someone keeps their turn signal on.
- People who get into your lane and brake hard, without creating distance between your car and theirs.
- People who drive with bright lights on when there's other traffic.
- I ABSOLUTELY HATE it when someone tailgates me. It just makes me drive slower.
- Guys on crotch-rockets who think they should drive between two lanes. Sometimes I just want to run them over.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

Also people who ask me if I drift and when I say no they look baffled and ask "Why not?!" Because I don't you %++%@
mad.gif

you got a miata right?

but living in south FL, I really hate with a passion those lifted truck with high beams on
mad.gif

women drivers
kids with riced up hondas
old people
kids driving in cop-looking crown victoria interceptors etc

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

mad.gif

you got a miata right?

but living in south FL, I really hate with a passion those lifted truck with high beams on
mad.gif

women drivers
kids with riced up hondas
old people
kids driving in cop-looking crown victoria interceptors etc

Nah I got a 240..though I'd prolly trade it for a Miata in a heartbeat.

When I try to merge on the freeway, and instead of GETTING OVER IN THE LANE THAT IS FREE the idiots speed up and match my speed
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This one time the light turned green and i was behind a car. The car didnt move and the other lane didnt move either. It seemed so weird like everythingstopped, i really thought like time froze. It didnt help that it was like really early and i was out of it. I started looking around to make sure people werestill moving. Me and the person driving in the lane next to me met eyes and it was awkward... i think she thought time froze too though.

people that get half way the left lane to make a right turn
people that cut you off in traffic to get one car ahead of you but yet there are hundreds of cars in front
people that are on the fast lane driving slower than the slow lane
people that cut me off in traffic knowing them well I was going faster
people that have 10 miles of clear space in their lane but still switch lanes because of???
people that are going super slow and are holding traffic
people that get in your lane knowing you was driving faster than them ..
people that wait in the stop sign for ever and a day when they have had many chances to move
people that honk their horn because I have 3 feets of space between my car and the hundreds of car sitting in traffic
people that gun their cars just to get to the next red light quicker ..

man I can go on ..

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

This one time the light turned green and i was behind a car. The car didnt move and the other lane didnt move either. It seemed so weird like everything stopped, i really thought like time froze. It didnt help that it was like really early and i was out of it. I started looking around to make sure people were still moving. Me and the person driving in the lane next to me met eyes and it was awkward... i think she thought time froze too though.

this really made me LOL

if someone rides my $++ they are in for some serious trouble ... i will do everything in my power to slow down, box them in, ride their $++, turn my highbeamson etc... etc... kid last night tried to do it on a two lane, no shoulder road ... i stopped completely ...

Back
Top Bottom