NT What Irks You While You're Driving Vol. Stop Staring

I'm finally back from my 2 week bid (2nd 2 week ban in a month) but anyway I was driving today and there are a few things that bother me when I'm onthe road.

-When I'm at a red light and the person next to me stares uncontrollably at you like they need something.
-People that try to race you on the low when the light turns green.
-Failure to signal, I mean really how lazy do you have to be to flick your turn signal.
-When people signal a mile before they make a right or left turn.
-Dudes that are leaned all the way in the back seat with the radio blasting thinking they are cool especially in a beater.

That's it for now....post yours.

I get annoyed when people stare at me in general.
I also hate when someone drives extremeeeeeeeeeely slow (I am walking) almost along side me.

When people put on their turn signal a half mile BEFORE they turn and damn near come to a complete stop making a right turn.

- Women
- Women driving large vehicles.
- People driving slow.
- People that keep slowing down and braking.
- Old people.
- Dudes tryin' race me cause they think my Corolla is {()}, but it's not. I'll destroy you in a race with my Corolla.
- Cops.
- Stupid dumb kids that are just starting to drive.
- People who make full stops at stop signs. Just roll through, especially if nobody's coming or nobody's around.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm finally back from my 2 week bid (2nd 2 week ban in a month) but anyway I was driving today and there are a few things that bother me when I'm on the road.

-When I'm at a red light and the person next to me stares uncontrollably at you like they need something.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-Failure to signal, I mean really how lazy do you have to be to flick your turn signal.[/color]
-Dudes that are leaned all the way in the back seat with the radio blasting thinking they are cool especially in a beater.

my blinkers stopped working
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
everytime I have to make a left turn without a left turn lane I feel likea complete and total @#%
smh.gif
I have to alter my driving like drive an extra block just not to #+!% with people I need to get these things fixed

laugh.gif

people that cant drive in general...esp goin 45 mph in the left (fast) lane

People going slow in the fast lane
People who do not know how to merge
people who leave their turn signals on with no intention to turn or switch lanes
People who go into the wrong lane at a stop an reverse to go into the lane they want.

People going slower than the speed limit
people that can't drive (mainly women and indians/asians)
people that cut me off then brake right away.

My GF when she

Is fighting with me
Tells me how to drive
Turns down the radio to talk on her cell
Asking me questions when I am listening to music

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm finally back from my 2 week bid (2nd 2 week ban in a month) but anyway I was driving today and there are a few things that bother me when I'm on the road.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-Failure to signal, I mean really how lazy do you have to be to flick your turn signal.[/color]

my blinkers stopped working
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
everytime I have to make a left turn without a left turn lane I feel like a complete and total @#%
smh.gif
I have to alter my driving like drive an extra block just not to #+!% with people I need to get these things fixed
Left turn
1495ov5.jpg

Right turn
2q1s3fd.jpg

When people aren't driving the way I like period. Sometimes I like to go fast, so I hate when people in the left lane go the speed limit. Sometimes I liketo joy ride, so I hate when people ride me (pause).

old people
people who dont pass in left lane...just coast
people who when you try to pass them suddenly speed up
people who pass you then slow down

People who stare at me while i drive by/stopped at a red red light
People on the freeway who arent paying attention to what they are doing cuz they are on the phone
People who dont use turn signals
People on my *** while im going 5-10 mph over the speed limit

The one that gets me the most is "on looker" traffic!... if there is an accident on the other side of the freeway everyone wants to slow down to35-40 mph just to look. It doesnt concern you, you were not involved, go about your business and hurry the F up and stop slowing me down so I can get to whereI need to go!
mad.gif

people that sit in the right hand lane, with a red light, the right hand lane is to turn, if you aren't turn sit in the middle lane
people that drive slow in the left hand lane.

Definitely people who dont move over from the fast lane but just sit there and everyone behind has to switch lanes to get around. They are an accident waitingto happen. Also people who try to merge onto the interstate going 30-40 mph, or who cant merge in general.

Back
Top Bottom