NT what is the best way to get over a broken heart???

someone please help me 
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Smash the pain away, and remember all of the reasons why it didn't work out instead of reminiscing about all the good things.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Smash the pain away, and remember all of the reasons why it didn't work out instead of reminiscing about all the good things.

man it wasn't even us she it take the pressure from her family they didn't want her to date a black man 
tired.gif
 that was my lady for 3 years man 

so you guys were together for 3 years and then SUDDENLY her parents decide they want her out of the relationship?

Im no Encyclopedia Brown but...

Listen to 808s and heartbreaks, take vacations and blow your money on alcohol, drugs and just *%@# you always wanted to buy for yourself, hook up with random hot females that aren't your type, like blondes, i hate blondes but i got with a few this fall.
i mean 2011 was tough but i did all of the above, i don't know if it helped necessarily but it definitely took my mind off of the break up, my toughest break up, currently with a new girl though..

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by Yeah

man it wasn't even us she it take the pressure from her family they didn't want her to date a black man 
tired.gif
 that was my lady for 3 years man 
Reason #1: Her family sucked.

Keep your chin up, homie.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

so you guys were together for 3 years and then SUDDENLY her parents decide they want her out of the relationship?

naw it wasn't like that they didn't want us together since day one but they told her if she continue to date me they would no long pay for her college she want to stay with me but i told her to stay in school she only got a year left i never seen nobody cry so hard in my life i cried and told her its best we do this man im so sick right now 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

naw it wasn't like that they didn't want us together since day one but they told her if she continue to date me they would no long pay for her college she want to stay with me but i told her to stay in school she only got a year left i never seen nobody cry so hard in my life i cried and told her its best we do this man im so sick right now 
tired.gif
...then wait until she finishes college, if your willing to wait that long
stay up tho

you'll get back together. inevitable. especially since it's not really you guys. true love always prevails =)

There is no sure fire way.

People will say move on to the next one...but the fact of THIS matter is that if you were really "in love" with the person that broke your heart...no number of slayings will ease the pain.

Time is the only thing that makes it better and worse. The more time that passes helps numb the original pain so that's the pro, but the con is that the more time you let pass without doing something for yourself and still reminiscing about the heart-break will only increase the duration.

"they say time will heal all wounds, but time is what took my tomorrows and turned them into my yesterdays"

I use this quote a lot in life.

stay with her but keep it lowkey duh...
isnt that hard to date someone with out your parents knowing..
laugh.gif

someone please help me 
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Only time.
Everything else will only mask your true feelings. The ones that will keep you up every night until enough time has passed. 

I

Back
Top Bottom