NT, what is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten?

Blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
BWW.jpg

&

The hot sauce from this place .. couple of drops and it has your mouth on fire. Food spot in Manhattan (6th ave & 53rd).d

23658_1162599523401_7923134_n.jpg

Laotian style Papaya Salad (its called Tum Mak Hoong in Lao or Som Tum in Thai)
linsayhi-151651.jpg

The Lao version is very spicy and the Thai version is milder and more sweet. both delicious and go great with grilled chicken and sticky rice. The Lao version have me sweating and tearing up tho. dat dere good spicy.
pimp.gif

Melinda's Naga Jolokia.

dude at my job brought some in and told me to try it on my Chipotle. used way too much and ghost chiles ain't no joke, had me drooling x crying. my allergies have drastically improved since that though.

nagajolokia.jpg

in comparison to the Blazin Wings which are said to be in the 200k range on the Scoville (dude from work tells me that's nowhere near true though and it might only be around 70-80k... don't know, never had them), the ghost chile is over 900K on the scale. I do not recommend it.

yeah the first time i had chicken and rice i put 3 more drops then i should have.

had me sweating in the winter, that toilet wasn't the same.

i do like 2 drops hot sauce and then i'm good, and then drown it in the white sauce.

sometimes sriracha sauce gets me

Was in Jamaica for a wedding a few years back...the rehearsal dinner was on the beach and went well into the night. They had buffet-style food, but it wasn't well lit where the trays were. Food was ON POINT. Conch fritters, Jerk Chicken, ackee/saltfish, ox tail, rum punch, etc....Anyways, I went to get some ackee/saltfish and the lady piled it up on my plate. Didn't mention that they were covered in scotch bonnet peppers, nor could I see it b/c of the light.

Took some bites and a few seconds later I was sweating like Pat Ewing on the FT line. There wasn't anything to cool my mouth. Red Stripe, ting, etc was not gonna help. I was thiiiiisssss close to jumping in the ocean and swimming to haiti to cool off. No joke, I've NEVER had anything as hot as this. Sweating profusely doesn't even tell the whole story. Tongue got swollen like it was on some PEDs. Thought I was gonna die.

30t6p3b.gif

yeah , that hot sauce from the halal truck on 53rd is the hottest i ever had. too hot imo, not even edible ......

gon get some halal tonight, thanx for the reminder
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

a raw habanero pepper, hurt for damn near an hour

Same for me. I drank like a gallon of milk, ice, water, nothing really helped. Just waited for it to subside 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
BWW.jpg

&

The hot sauce from this place .. couple of drops and it has your mouth on fire. Food spot in Manhattan (6th ave & 53rd).d

23658_1162599523401_7923134_n.jpg

Had both...hot but not the hottest I've personally

Eat chicken over rice from that cart every Friday, the red sauce is formidable but not unbearable.

Eat a ghost chili pepper. I was buzzed and had one, still kicked my $%$. I thought I was going to die.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. But i liked it.

The thing with eating peppers is that you eat one and your done...the pain is just the crap in your stomach.

With chicken wings, you are trying to finish a meal. 1 wing would be fine, but when you eat 12 blazing it gets intense. Which reminds me, I need to do that blazin challenge at bdubbs.

Those blazin wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. Wife dared me to do it. Im thinking no problem. 2 bites in and my face was like
eek.gif
. I thought i was gonna breath fire like Godzilla or something.

Some pepper my parents had. Took a bite of it as a joke and the joke was on me. Chugged a whole gallon of milk. And I'm lactose
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Those blazin wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. Wife dared me to do it. Im thinking no problem. 2 bites in and my face was like
eek.gif
. I thought i was gonna breath fire like Godzilla or something.
Those aren't even flavorful though. It's like they made it hot just to be hot. The aftereffects on the toilet weren't nice either.
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by prison mike

Some pepper my parents had. Took a bite of it as a joke and the joke was on me. Chugged a whole gallon of milk. And I'm lactose
sick.gif

No you didn't. 

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

a raw habanero pepper, hurt for damn near an hour

i thought i was a g and cut up two raw habaneros and put em on a sandwich, it was pretty hot goin down but that night, mudbutt was unforgivingly spicy

Some vindaloo with a 10 spice level at an Indian restaurant. I think I had a solid 10 bites and then I called it quits. The chef was from Bombay and wasn't even brave enough to try the Vindaloo with a 10 spice level. It def wreaked some havoc on my stomach that night/the next morning.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Laotian style Papaya Salad (its called Tum Mak Hoong in Lao or Som Tum in Thai)
linsayhi-151651.jpg

The Lao version is very spicy and the Thai version is milder and more sweet. both delicious and go great with grilled chicken and sticky rice. The Lao version have me sweating and tearing up tho. dat dere good spicy.
pimp.gif

Cambodian style for me... I guess since I've been eating chili peppers since I was two (true story, folks told me), i've messed up habaneros without flinching, didn't think this would be serious. The spice crept up on me but the whole salad had an amazing flavor, I !#$%## up the whole thing and wanted more
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom