-porter ranch/panorama city.
The REAL 818
- Glendale/La Crescenta
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Don't forget Burbank, Woodland Hills, NoHo etc. 818 ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I feel like I never left my country in Glendale.
if you dont mind me asking.. are you armenian by any chance?? my homegirl is and she feels the same way.. but anyways, i personally neverconsidered Glendale part of the valley.. the valley isnt that bad at all really imo.. you got your nice suburban type cities in Sherman Oaks, Studio City,Woodland hills, Toluca Lake, Burbank etc. and your more ghetto areas up north such as Pacoima, Panorama City, Van Nuys, Sylmar, Canoga Park pretty muchanywhere theres raza.
laugh.gif

easy access to all the major freeways.. 5, 405, 101, 118, 210 and the MTA Orange Line which links to the Red Line Subway which from there, any part of LosAngeles is pretty much possible..

Six Flags Magic Mountain about 20 min. North.. Universal Studios 5 min. from Studio City.. and about 30-45 min. from downtown LA and to all the beaches onPCH..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

The LA area is so damn confusing, I thought the valley was the same thing as Inland Empire. Both of those areas look like big $$% boring suburbs.
laugh.gif
nahhh, i'm not too familiar with the Valley but I know NOTHING in the US can beat the monotony of the IE

Aside from Corona it's trash. Got nothing going for it. Except for Farmer Boys
smokin.gif
( NH
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

The valley is hell.
It's hot as hell.
That's where the "valley girl" comes from with the "Oh My God! No Way! Whatever!"

It's just a horrible place.
The South Bay is where it's at.
really though? i lived here before college, and every time i visit i just can't wait to leave

*edit*
nvm, i was thinking south bay area..
ohwell.gif
Yea..Not that south bay. lol..
frown.gif

What's wrong with the South Bay Area?!

Originally Posted by herman818

Burbank is where I grew up and for the most part it is a good neighborhood due to the cops being so strict. Profile you like crazy. The further west you go into North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Pacoima, etc. It starts to get pretty ghetto.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the valley was cut short this year, well the area codes i think half went 747???
we stayed 818 THE REAL 818.
and @!$*+ dudes comparing us to IE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

even tyga dissed the IE

I grew up and was raised in Pacoima, then moved to Sylmar during my early teens, now I reside in Chatsworth.

Love the Big City, but I wouldn't live there.

Back
Top Bottom